Chelsea v Leicester City

Jase

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're lucky Leicester have made poor final ball choices because there's no way this half should have ended with Courtois keeping a clean sheet.

Lots of players needing too much time on the ball, which they're simply not going to get. Need a lot of players to step up, especially in possession (Schurrle, Oscar, Fabregas).

Not happy with this first half performance.

Jose should remind the boys they are playing a promoted team, and WE are at home.

Players are too slow. too slow.

Tbf they're way better than I expected and have played this first half really well.

Also, I had forgotten how the overreaction here could be absurd, sometimes I feel I'm watching a completely different game from some of the people posting.

We always seem to make the already small pitch as narrow as possible with our play.

If Mourinho can't see that playing Azpilicueta at left back compromises the whole system of play because he literally can't attack the by-line at all, I don't know what else to say. Filipe Luis should have started this game with Azpilicueta on the other flank. WTF is Azplilcueta still doing at LB?

He'd have been playing against Real yesterday if he was still at Atletico, but he can't play against Leicester? :lol:

Piss poor first half in all honesty!

Hazard and Oscar look a shadow of their former selves out there. Schurrle has made great runs but he's been wasteful... Diego Costa has been pretty quiet too..

... typical Chelsea from last season. We let smaller teams bully us, and then we're not able to penetrate them.

Mourinho needs to make some changes!

Matic, Oscar Cesc all getting caught on the ball to often. We need those three to get Costa, hazard and schurrle into the game. Hopefully Mourinho will wake them up for the second half