Chelsea v Leicester City

Jase

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbf they're way better than I expected and have played this first half really well.

Also, I had forgotten how the overreaction here could be absurd, sometimes I feel I'm watching a completely different game from some of the people posting.

I agree, they are quite decent, but we are making them look way better than they really are.

The two reasons for that are that players arent playing fast enough, and when we do have the ball, apart from schurrle making runs, no one really has.

Secondly, when we have had the ball, players are too immobile, therefore no quick passes , 1-2's etc.

Matic, Oscar Cesc all getting caught on the ball to often. We need those three to get Costa, hazard and schurrle into the game. Hopefully Mourinho will wake them up for the second half

Eden Hazard created 5 chances in the first half - more than the other 21 players combined (@StatsZone Image) #Chelsea http://t.co/tqWjHc3ucj

I don't know how you think about it but every match I am really shivering and nervous. Just hoping that Costa doesn't get an injury otherwise we are left with Drogba and Torres. Will be a very nerve-jangling season if I have to wrry every match :P

You would think after Leicester gave Everton a battle and clearly displayed some strong play in the first half some of you would stop underestimating them. They aren't some scrubby squad.

You've got a good point there but most of all it comes down to us playing badly and that's what majority of the comments are concerned about.

Well, I'd say bring on Luis and Willian for Oscar and Azpi. Azpi is getting roasted on that left side, Oscar looks like he doesn't want to play... We need to take control of this game. Leicester seem to want it more.

Getting beat by a brilliant piece of skill ONE TIME doesn't mean he's getting roasted.

Look they are using high press... They cannot do that for 90 minutes...

It's been pretty even - Hazard has stepped up (after not being around) - Oscar trying but not working...

I would definitely sub Oscar

Azpi needs to link up with Hazard much better this half, if Luis doesn't come on

We also need to cut out the useless LONG BALLS that's bread and butter for Championship defenders - quick tempo passing will fuck them...

2nd half we will hit the ground running...