Lionel Messi

Myself

Sorry but I don't know how people can contest that. Messi when he was at his highest performances of his career was scoring 40+ a season, creating so many goals and he was churning out world class performances when he wanted to. Sure you can say Barca played to Messi's strength but so did most teams Ronaldo played for. What we seen of Ronaldo in his best years was great too obviously, a world class player, a true great but Messi is the greatest.

Your 18 years old...

I highly doubt you saw Ronaldo at his peak..

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Ronaldo of the Barcelona season and 2 first seasons in Inter, is probably the best player ever. With 20 years score almost 50 goals with Barcelona, in one season... 50 goals with 20 years!!!! INHUMAN. In a Spanish league very much more balanced, when Barcelona couldn't score 5/6 goals every matches. In the spanish league of the last years, he would make so little, the records of goals of Messi and Cristiano.

This guy without injury would not have comparative in the history.

Your 18 years old...

I highly doubt you saw Ronaldo at his peak..

Just because I am 18 years old that doesn't mean I haven't seen videos or taped games of him from years ago when most of my family are football daft does it? Sure I didn't see him live but relatives of mines who were passionate about football did get to watch him when he was younger. Ignorant bastard.

HAHA. Yea, you go watch all his games from videos...

Did I say all his games? Did I fuck. Half the games I seen of him were obviously at Real when I really got into football but my grandad had taped a few from the 2002 World Cup that I eventually got a hold of when I started getting into football and then did a bit of looking when we got a computer and seen that goal in the UEFA cup final, the goal for Barcelona where he beat 4 or 5 players, various dribbles demonstrating how good he was at controlling the ball and how he was really a unique one of a kind player. I wasn't lucky enough to see him play live when he was at Inter but for fuck sakes that doesn't mean that I never seen him play at all and couldn't tell if he was a great player or not. Quite frankly you really annoy me man.

Did I say all his games? Did I fuck. Half the games I seen of him were obviously at Real when I really got into football but my grandad had taped a few from the 2002 World Cup that I eventually got a hold of when I started getting into football and then did a bit of looking when we got a computer and seen that goal in the UEFA cup final, the goal for Barcelona where he beat 4 or 5 players, various dribbles demonstrating how good he was at controlling the ball and how he was really a unique one of a kind player. I wasn't lucky enough to see him play live when he was at Inter but for fuck sakes that doesn't mean that I never seen him play at all and couldn't tell if he was a great player or not. Quite frankly you really annoy me man.

Quite frankly, you are irrelevant to the topic than....

So, your telling me that you watch half his games on vhs? Frankly, I highly doubt a kid thats 5-6 year old remember Ronaldo games on television..

You must be a child prodigy if you can recall that stuff...

Shit, I dont even remember my grade school teacher's names...

Quite frankly, you are irrelevant to the topic than....

So, your telling me that you watch half his games on vhs? Frankly, I highly doubt a kid thats 5-6 year old remember Ronaldo games on television..

You must be a child prodigy if you can recall that stuff...

Shit, I dont even remember my grade school teacher's names...

No. I watched a few from the 2002 WC on tapes when I started watching and playing football more than usual in 2004 as my grandad (who really is the reason I am a Chelsea fan today as they were his team) had recorded them on VHS. Sure I can't recall everything that happened in the game, which 8 year old could? I can't remember precisely which games they were other than th final but thats because the whole carry on about will he play or wont he play. Then when we got a computer and sky a few years later, I started to get right into football you start looking at clips of people on the internet and try to imitate their moves and watch football more etc. You know? Like every normal fucking kid.

Anyway Messi is the best footballer that has lived and he probably will be remembered as the best of all time.

Me a child prodigy? Right I am big headed sometimes but if you want to call me that, thats fine by me, I am great.

No. I watched a few from the 2002 WC on tapes when I started watching and playing football more than usual in 2004 as my grandad (who really is the reason I am a Chelsea fan today as they were his team) had recorded them on VHS. Sure I can't recall everything that happened in the game, which 8 year old could? I can't remember precisely which games they were other than th final but thats because the whole carry on about will he play or wont he play. Then when we got a computer and sky a few years later, I started to get right into football you start looking at clips of people on the internet and try to imitate their moves and watch football more etc. You know? Like every normal fucking kid.

Anyway Messi is the best footballer that has lived and he probably will be remembered as the best of all time.

Me a child prodigy? Right I am big headed sometimes but if you want to call me that, thats fine by me, I am great.

No. THat was 1998 final, not 2002 final.

1998 ronaldo and brazil had the dilemma of dropping him because of something that happened earlier in the day. The same world cup that Ronaldo won the golden ball at age 21....

I highly doubt you remember anything at that age.....

Messi is billed to be the best from the younger generation, not probably will be remembered as the best of all time....

Should i ask a teenager or jose mourinho, maldini, nesta, rio ferdinand, thierry henry, zidane, benzema, balotelli, drogba, eto, ronaldinho, robson, zico, zlatan, pato, etc...

No. THat was 1998 final, not 2002 final.

1998 ronaldo and brazil had the dilemma of dropping him because of something that happened earlier in the day. The same world cup that Ronaldo won the golden ball at age 21....

I highly doubt you remember..

Man are you blind? read the thing.

'Then when we got a computer and sky a few years later, I started to get right into football you start looking at clips of people on the internet and try to imitate their moves and watch football more etc. You know? Like every normal fucking kid. '

'A FEW YEARS LATER'

AFHSHFAFGHASGS KEYBOARD RAGE

Just stop replying to me you're clearly misunderstanding everything.

No. I watched a few from the 2002 WC on tapes when I started watching and playing football more than usual in 2004 as my grandad (who really is the reason I am a Chelsea fan today as they were his team) had recorded them on VHS. Sure I can't recall everything that happened in the game, which 8 year old could? I can't remember precisely which games they were other than th final but thats because the whole carry on about will he play or wont he play.

Man are you blind? read the thing.

'Then when we got a computer and sky a few years later, I started to get right into football you start looking at clips of people on the internet and try to imitate their moves and watch football more etc. You know? Like every normal fucking kid. '

'A FEW YEARS LATER'

AFHSHFAFGHASGS KEYBOARD RAGE

Just stop replying to me you're clearly misunderstanding everything.

You just said you watched his 2002 world cup tapes and said you cant remember precisely what games they were other than the final, hence the 2002 world cup final.......

You or

You just said you watched his 2002 world cup tapes and said you cant remember precisely what games they were other than the final, hence the 2002 world cup final.......

You just said you watched his 2002 world cup tapes and said you cant remember precisely what games they were other than the final, the 2002 world cup final......

You or

YES BUT NOT IN 2002 THAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT DO YOU THINK A 6 YEAR OLD IS GOING TO BE WATCHING THE WORLD CUP WHEN SAID 6 YEAR OLD IS PROBABLY TOO BUSY PLAYING WITH TOYS LIKE MOST 6 YEAR OLDS?????????? WHY WOULD I WATCH TAPES OF THE WORLD CUP IN 2002 INSTEAD OF ACTUALLY JUST WATCHING IT ON THE TELEVISION IF I WAS WATCHING IT. GOD ALMIGHTY

YES BUT NOT IN 2002 THAT WAS THE WHOLE POINT DO YOU THINK A 6 YEAR OLD IS GOING TO BE WATCHING THE WORLD CUP?????????? WHY WOULD I WATCH TAPES OF THE WORLD CUP IN 2002 INSTEAD OF ACTUALLY JUST WATCHING IT ON THE TELEVISION IF I WAS WATCHING IT. GOD ALMIGHTY

You are the child prodigy. Your logic is different than others...

No. I watched a few from the 2002 WC on tapes when I started watchin

You said you watched tapes of the 2002 world cup final...........

This statement is completely false.....

The new generation of kids will have their own god and it won't be Messi. Probably be Neymar, since neymar already has 50 million fans on facebook already...

The fact people think Jt and Nesta are equal really shows that the statement is false. Messi, after he is retired and irrelevant, young fans will have their new king...

Thats the way it works in sports and media.

This statement is completely false.....

The new generation of kids will have their own god and it won't be Messi. Probably be Neymar, since neymar already has 50 million fans on facebook already...

The fact people think Jt and Nesta are equal really shows that the statement is false. Messi, after he is retired and irrelevant, young fans will have their new king...

Thats the way it works in sports and media.

We'll see. Messi is certainly the best of all time so far.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You