Olimpija Ljubijana v Chelsea

Jase

The only kid with quality in the future to be a really good player for Chelsea is Boga, the other ones are not good enough.

I'm liking the game, Luis is paying really well, also Fabregas give us a lot. Costa is doing what he has to do, finish the chances he had and he is doing ok.

It's not good to start losing every game, we need to start improving in this game with the new players.

You think Baker and Chalobah (the best of the best at youth level) can't make it here?

Also, I SACRIFICIED 10 HOURS OF SLEEP FOR THIS?

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not worth to make a hard challenge in friendly game

That's make everything hard when our players play with 70% quality and the opponent play like this is final round of something

It shows that our AMs are young and inexperienced. I wouldn't blame Costa for being mostly invisible. He should be getting service from the AMs. Cesc's passing was great, though. Gotta say it's weird to see him playing so deep and not being involved in attack much(besides long balls). He hasn't played that way in years.

I'm happy, Cesc looks exceptional, Costa links up well and has made great runs, Matic solid as ever and our two fullbacks have constantly been up and down the pitch, Luis in particular linking up well. Boga looks as good as ever on the ball and Zouma has been very solid, how high does he fucking jump? :lol:

Instead of slagging everyone off remember this is a pre season game, think how good we'll look when the likes of Hazard, Oscar, Willian etc all come back.

this stream http://streamsp.com/ stopped showing the match for me... it just shows adverts vids now.

Is anyone going through the same or knows how to fix it?

If not, another link would be appreciated.

Thanks!

it's half time, the game is on now so the stream is showing the game. :)

I'm happy, Cesc looks exceptional, Costa links up well and has made great runs, Matic solid as ever and our two fullbacks have constantly been up and down the pitch, Luis in particular linking up well. Boga looks as good as ever on the ball and Zouma has been very solid, how high does he fucking jump? :lol:

Instead of slagging everyone off remember this is a pre season game, think how good we'll look like when the likes of Hazard, Oscar, Willian etc all come back.

also let's not forget the players are very careful not to get injured. Injuries in pre-season are a nightmare... ask Mata last season.

I think there's a lot of positives and I'm flabbergasted at people criticizing Costa already... and that comes from someone who doesn't even like him that much.

The guy's first match for us, he didn't get proper service and he's still rusty and hell is released on earth?

LOL FOREVER

it's half time, the game is on now so the stream is showing the game. :)

I still get only adverts or no, lol, it seems now they've stopped.

Thanks, mate