Olimpija Ljubijana v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only kid with quality in the future to be a really good player for Chelsea is Boga, the other ones are not good enough.

I'm liking the game, Luis is paying really well, also Fabregas give us a lot. Costa is doing what he has to do, finish the chances he had and he is doing ok.

It's not good to start losing every game, we need to start improving in this game with the new players.

I'm not impressed by Brown I know his still a kid but I just do not see the hype around him

Boga on the other hand can just stay... really, I can't believe he's only 17.

I know it's a position we're stocked with players, and if we're going to register some of the boys to fulfill the HG quotas, it should be in a position that we may need depth, but Boga has been just great through and through. Let him play with the U-21 and registered for the competitions with the first team. He could play a few cup games

Our buildup in attack looks good for a preseason match but the final ball is still missing.

Izzy Brown having a bit of a mare. Fabregas looks great. Matic and Costa working their asses off. Azpi looks very rusty as expected. Zouma can jump 25 ft in the air. Salah once more is great when running with the ball or when in open space but pulls a Torres every time he's required to play the final ball or have a shot.

What was Izzy thinking with that pass around the box leading to the goal? Just hoof it away! His fault.