Hotseat 9: We Hate Scouse

Spike

Australia, Maldives, Thialand, Mexico, America, Canary Islands, Turkey, Greece, Slovakia, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal, France, Denmark, Holland and Qatar.

Favourite was Maldives or Thialand they're like paradise.

I really want to go to Brazil, Japan, Hong Kong and Dubai.

maldives is brilliant

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the FUCK is this WHS guy?? And why does he get a hot seat while noobe asked me?

tumblr_lckcj0mvuy1qaarijo1_400.gif

Cap's- deep chocolate- FuttBucker mate much?

Ps: WHS : wanna have a beer sometimes mate?

:Goober:

Haha I'll decline as I don't actually drink beer ;) Now if you said cider.....

Jamie as in Jamie Redknapp? Or Jamie Carragher?

I'll say Redknapp because he's related to Lampard ;)

Any more plans to invade a scouse forum again ? That was genuine lolz genius.

Haha it'll happen again one day.

What's the quickest you've been in a car

110mph Google tells me that's 177kph

maldives is brilliant

It really is I absolutely loved it. It's so surreal, the island I was on took 20 minutes to walk around.

Do you know who Gennady Gennadyevich Golovkin is?

Google tells me he's a boxer :lol:

What's the quickest you've been in a car

Somehow I've managed to interpret that as the quickest a stranger has convinced him to get into a car :P

Like some stranger driving by, noticing him on the sidewalk and then inviting him for some sexy time.

Somehow I've managed to interpret that as the quickest a stranger has convinced him to get into a car :P

Like some stranger driving by, noticing him on the sidewalk and then inviting him for some sexy time.

I thought it meant when's the quickest time you got into a car. I was expecting an answer like:

"When she said "I want a committed relationship." I was out of that house, into the car and driving away in under 3 seconds!" :P

@We Hate Scouse,Who was the twat that had a dig at you for having a child young? Was it King Slojo the Homeless?

Cider is considered a very feminine drink in Australia.

Same here. Everyone who drinks cider is unexceptionally considered gay or female.

Same in England to be honest. I just can't stand the taste of beer. Don't see the point drinking something I dont like because it'd make me "manly".