Spike

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Favourite food?

Perfect idea of a date?

Do you prefer the park or the beach?

Favourite cartoon character (since you said you liked them)?

Duck! I could eat duck all day every day...

One with a happy ending...in the bedroom ;)

Having lived behind a park my whole life it would definitely be the beach.

Cartman or Bender

If you kill one person on earth with no repercussions, would you do it and if yes, who would it be? (you have to kill him yourself)

I'd say Kim Jong Un or Putin, but at the same time I don't know enough about North Korea only what the media tells me and the same with Putin, he is given a bad image by the media which probably doesn't give a complete reflection of how he actually is. I don't know it's a hard one. I'd probably kill some random kiddy fiddler...

You said you like to travel a lot. Which countries have you visited and which is your fav?

Australia, Maldives, Thialand, Mexico, America, Canary Islands, Turkey, Greece, Slovakia, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal, France, Denmark, Holland and Qatar.

Favourite was Maldives or Thialand they're like paradise.

I really want to go to Brazil, Japan, Hong Kong and Dubai.