Hotseat 9: We Hate Scouse

Spike

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Well travelled!!!. No Caribbean countries? Which one would you go to?

2. What would you do if you found an alien in your house?

3. What's the most dangerous thing you've ever done?

4. If you could have another job, what would it be and why?

5. You are given the power to cure one disease, which would you cure and why?

Wow, so many countries. What do you do for a living?

I'm an IT Support Analyst. Majority of the fancy ones my dad took me when I was younger. A lot of the European ones are due to football.

Who do you think is the fittest Sky Sports News presenter? (I needed to ask a question but wasn't sure what and sky Sports news is on) xoxoxo

The fit one.

1. Well travelled!!!. No Caribbean countries? Which one would you go to?

2. What would you do if you found an alien in your house?

3. What's the most dangerous thing you've ever done?

4. If you could have another job, what would it be and why?

5. You are given the power to cure one disease, which would you cure and why?

Barbados, just so I can sing woah, I'm going to Barbados :P

It depends how they were. If they were obviously out to attack me I'd probably run....If they were obviously nice I'd probably still run.

I haven't really done many dangerous things that I can think of. One of the scariest experiences of my life was when I was in Slovakia. They had a stage in their town square for whatever reason and me and my drunken friends decided to run up it dancing and singing :dude:, along comes the Slovakian police, I spot them first so I was first down off the stage. They then target me because I'm closest and put me in cuffs. I'm standing there basically in tears telling them how sorry I am thinking I'm going to get destroyed in a Slovak prison, whilst the officers are shouting at each other in Slovakian. After a lot of pleading from me and my friends they eventually let me go. I've never seen a Slovakian prison, but I imagine it'd be hell on earth.

I'd have liked to be a stock broker. They're cool as fuck and can earn shit loads of money.

Cancer, it's a horrible disease that affects millions.

You're 22, same as me, you have a wife, a kid and you've travelled the world. I have none of that. Though I don't miss any of that, but still, as a peer knowing how short 22 really is, I have to ask - HOW??

I call him Darkness.

She didnt ask you how you call him, you cunt!

If you are going to answer someone else's hotseat at least do it right...

Admins, can we ban this arsehole?

Sadly he's not cap anymore, he's changed :( Far too serious and far too little long posts in every random thread.

Mate I'm near 21 now, you knew me at 18. I've grown up a lot.

And drugs and having too many ethnic friends

I still do massive posts every now and again. Just not on here because there isn't much on TC that irritates me enough to bother.

Sorry for jacking your hotseat