Diego Costa

Spike

He'll rest Costa for the Bradford game though. Too much rest and he won't be as sharp. It is unfortunate that Remy doesn't get more playing time though, he really is talented.

Feel sorry for Remy, everytime he's played I've been impressed.

Nothing against Costa, sometimes its just ok to play another striker, Jose seems to want to run him into the ground "fit" "not fit" "managing him" "hes ok" "unfit" :ph34r:

Honestly, the overreaction in here takes the piss. When he does not score he is shit. He was the only one trying to do something, with the ability to do it, yesterday. It was also a shit game for the team. God, I hate it when people that have never played on a real big pitch, to talk like that. Only thing that can, honestly, anger me..

Honestly, the overreaction in here takes the piss. When he does not score he is shit. He was the only one trying to do something, with the ability to do it, yesterday. It was also a shit game for the team. God, I hate it when people that have never played on a real big pitch, to talk like that. Only thing that can, honestly, anger me..

Dogshite one day, best striker in the world the other :lol: I don't know if it's some special trait of TC or if it's just a reflection of our society's fickleness in general, but it's bloody funny and sad at the same time.

My opinion is that Diego is BUTCH

[OT]

@CeleryFC, is that you on your avatar?

[/OT]

Keep it to private message Romeo :blink:

Overreaction because the game called for another striker.. Christ, he's played an insane amount its not bashing Costa.

It would have just been better to keep Costa on for the Swansea game. He'd have got his hat trick, and then played Remy yesterday, with Costa on for the last 15 if the game wasn't going our way. Instead, there was no spark at all yesterday and everyone looked tired. Why JM left it to the last minute for one sub, I cannot fathom.

Regardless, I wouldn't blame Costa for yesterday's dismal display.

It would have just been better to keep Costa on for the Swansea game. He'd have got his hat trick, and then played Remy yesterday, with Costa on for the last 15 if the game wasn't going our way. Instead, there was no spark at all yesterday and everyone looked tired. Why JM left it to the last minute for one sub, I cannot fathom.

Regardless, I wouldn't blame Costa for yesterday's dismal display.

Not to blame at all although probably should of been booked for diving, glad he got away with that one, I blame the tactics more than anything and the lack of subs during a pressure point of the game, 55 mins++

Expect him to be fully rested against Bradford but will probably end up coming on.

There were a few that looked leggy last night, our breaks are usually quite pacey and to be fair as Jose said, we missed a few transition periods where Liverpool were wide open.

Keep it to private message Romeo :blink:

Overreaction because the game called for another striker.. Christ, he's played an insane amount its not bashing Costa.

I too wanted Remy after the 55th. Then again, who didnt? I'm not slating players left and right, everybody knew, we didn't want to lose the game.

For me it is quite simple. After eons of Torres, this quality of striker - even with shortcomings even the very best have - does provide the goods. We really needed it and even pure stats back up the fact he is be a succes at our club.

I hope he scores a whole pile of goals and I hope he keeps infecting our players with his fighting spirit. He really does that and our am's need it :-)