Diego Costa

Spike

I think we shouldn't risk it as it's still too early in the season. If this becomes a long term problem it could be more detrimental in the long run. We should have enough quality to beat Swansea at home and the Man City game is much more important.

I think we shouldn't risk aggravating the injury because games are going to be plenty with other competitions coming up. Remy can handle that match we can bring costa for schalke or mancity.

Hope so. But this Swansea are in form, and I have my concern with Jose, he is not afraid to take the risk if necessary. If Costa is passed fit to play, I think Jose will start him, not thinking like "oh, he could play but he is just recovered, let's give him a rest".

Anyone else notice how many times he got back in that Everton game? Even managed to dispossess a few of their players way back in our own half.

Hoping the injury's nothing serious but I think Jose will rest him for Swansea.

Whilst he was getting back to stop attacks at times he was also closing down everything up front, chasing down Tim Howard and never giving the defenders an easy time.

He's been brilliant, and that isn't including his goals.

I'm watching this show called 'Football Today' on Premier League TV. There's a Daily Mirror journo on the show called Andy Dunn who narrated an anecdote that supposedly happened in one of the early season training sessions.

Apparently Diego Costa summoned Oscar towards him and asked him to gather JT, Gary Cahill and Branna so that he could translate to them something he wanted to say. Oscar calls them all, they're standing in a circle and Costa tells the boy to translate this message - "I'm going to war this year and I want the three of you to come with me."

I have a boner.

Damn that is so epic if it was true. But I think thats overkill I mean Brana alone should be enough to win a war B)

I'm watching this show called 'Football Today' on Premier League TV. There's a Daily Mirror journo on the show called Andy Dunn who narrated an anecdote that supposedly happened in one of the early season training sessions.

Apparently Diego Costa summoned Oscar towards him and asked him to gather JT, Gary Cahill and Branna so that he could translate to them something he wanted to say. Oscar calls them all, they're standing in a circle and Costa tells the boy to translate this message - "I'm going to war this year and I want the three of you to come with me."

I have a boner.

Why/how would Oscar translate when he can barely speak English himself (Cesc, Jose, Luis, Azpi, Torres, etc. would all do a better job lol), how would they find this out, and why would Costa speak to them 3 in particular rather than the whole team? Sounds like BS.

Edited by The Chels

Why/how would Oscar translate when he can barely speak English himself (Cesc, Jose, Luis, Azpi, Torres, etc. would all do a better job lol) and how would they find this out? Sounds like BS.

I don't know, I'm just relaying. He said he got word from someone who's in the know - a club source perhaps? On the surface there's not much inventive for him to make it up.

I don't know, I'm just relaying. He said he got word from someone who's in the know - a club source perhaps? On the surface there's not much inventive for him to make it up.

Hmm I'm always very skeptical of these stories journalists tell. I don't know why he'd make it up but it does sound improbable.