Diego Costa

Spike

I am expecting some 'Balo better than Costa' comments. I will take my seat and grab some popcorn.

Anyone doubting Balotellis talent are mad men. But yes, he's not what Chelsea should focus on and people bashing Costa for the match yesterday is hilarious.

Anyone doubting Balotellis talent are mad men. But yes, he's not what Chelsea should focus on and people bashing Costa for the match yesterday is hilarious.

Yes indeed. It just funny to see people judging player signing by each match they played. By the end of WC, we should have sign 2397687 players.

Amazing. That's why I didn't even want to come to this thread after the Netherlands game. Some think Lukaku is a better player than Costa? I'm absolutely certain these people simply didn't watch Lukaku play for Everton and Costa play for Atletico Madrid last season.

I don't think we can draw too much conclusions from Costa's performances for Spain.

And personally, I'll take Costa over Cavani anytime. Apart from the Costa's qualities suit us much more than Cavani's, Costa is the better player right now.

Amazing. That's why I didn't even want to come to this thread after the Netherlands game. Some think Lukaku is a better player than Costa? I'm absolutely certain these people simply didn't watch Lukaku play for Everton and Costa play for Atletico Madrid last season.

I don't think we can draw too much conclusions from Costa's performances for Spain.

And personally, I'll take Costa over Cavani anytime. Apart from the Costa's qualities suit us much more than Cavani's, Costa is the better player right now.

I don't think you can draw much from his performance apart from his non-football antics such as headbutting players. That is becoming frequent and he needs to cut it out. One time he will do a stupid thing and get banned for 3 or more games for violent conduct.

But come on mate let's not twist what people said. I don't recall one person saying that Lukaku is better than Costa? People criticised his performance and that is it. Some had a knee-jerk reaction and said he is overrated etc but there was not one person that specifically said Lukaku is better than Costa.

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has confirmed he is attempting to strike a deal with Atletico Madrid for Diego Costa.

"Costa is a player who I want to have in my team,” he said.

“I've asked my club for him and I have total confidence that we're going to achieve it and he will end up signing for Chelsea."

"Ramires is staying at Chelsea, he's not for sale,” he affirmed

"I have a great relationship with important people at Real Madrid and they know that Ramires is going to stay at Chelsea."

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has confirmed he is attempting to strike a deal with Atletico Madrid for Diego Costa.

"Costa is a player who I want to have in my team,” he said.

“I've asked my club for him and I have total confidence that we're going to achieve it and he will end up signing for Chelsea."

"Ramires is staying at Chelsea, he's not for sale,” he affirmed

"I have a great relationship with important people at Real Madrid and they know that Ramires is going to stay at Chelsea."

<_<

What's more dumb is people actually believing that Madrid would trade their best midfielder for Ramires

Alonso's gone soon and Modric will be the only creative force they have in the center of the pitch, no way they give him away for a player who's similar to what they already have in Khedira