Diego Costa

Spike

30 goals a season? Costa might have 30 goals in the Spanish league...but I will guarantee, he will struggle to score more than 25 goals in the EPL next season.

Costa is NOT a world-class striker, he's a good striker having a top-class season.

If he were to score 25 goals in the PL, would that be a big disappointment between 30 & 25, to you?

Costa would also create space for other players like Eden, Oscar, Willian etc, because of his great positioning and his presence. Every defender in the PL knows our strikers are jokes, so they concentrate more and more on Hazard and our AMs .Costa would offer us a presence upfront and he is technically good, dont get why people are slating him.

And why are people comparing him to Didier? Didier is unique, there will ne be no other striker like him.

my wishes is for costa to come and kick some sense into some fans with 25+ to 30+ goals

Costa is much more than just a prolific goal scorer. According to my readings, he is a leader, motivates players, pushes them to perform better, an all around leader, I read.

If he plays well against Chelsea ''best defense of england'' and causes us trouble, he will cause trouble to any defense in Premier league. If we will completely cut him off the game, he might struggle in PL too. I think Roman and Atletico will make or break deal soon after semis...

Have you seen him play? Costa creates chances himself, he is almost unstoppable in some games. This guy will create havoc in Chelsea´s defense, you can bet your ass on it.

Have you seen him play? He's not unstoppable...he's just having a very good season.

Unstoppable would be someone like Suarez or Aguero (when fully fit) or C.Ronaldo

Have you seen him play? He's not unstoppable...he's just having a very good season.

Unstoppable would be someone like Suarez or Aguero (when fully fit) or C.Ronaldo

Costa can match any of them, any day. Certainly, much better than Dracula or Aguerro. Not sure about CR7.

Oh please! This guy has been consistent throughout the season and has scored against the biggest teams in Europe.Also it's not only about his goal tally this season but also his link up plays with his team mates. The latter being a very important trait to have for a Chelsea FC striker.

Costa is by far the best possible option we have at the moment and I think he'll do well for us next season.

Costa is the only 'viable' option...unless we are willing to spend 55+ million on Cavani (who is by far the better player)

Costa can match any of them, any day. Certainly, much better than Dracula or Aguerro. Not sure about CR7.

Better than Suarez? Costa hasn't even joined the EPL and the wankfest has begun.

Let's just agree to disagree, bushman before either of us start going off-topic B)

Ronaldo was always stoppable when he played us. Ashley cole always had him under control.

Suarez never plays well against the big clubs.

Better than Suarez? Costa hasn't even joined the EPL and the wankfest has begun.

Let's just agree to disagree, bushman before either of us start going off-topic B)

I do not need to go off topic. I just wrote my opinion. I am not here to dispute yours, but it helps to watch Costa sometimes. This guy is playing immensely in this season. He is hugely responsible for an amazing Atletico of this season.

No he's not.

Based on what?

One guy has scored 100 goals in 3 seasons as the main man...then he moves to France, becomes second fiddle to Ibra and loses momentum, confidence in his game

The other guy has done nothing in his career up until this great season