Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

So.. is that behind two defensive mids or what?

I guess. Playing alongside hard-working/energetic midfielders.

It's quite sad how the most influential midfielder has such issues. He did change the way Chelsea play(ed).

Hard to bench Cesc in big games, one of the top earners and a high profile player, and expect him to smile and remain highly motivated to squash the lesser sides. I think this is why Mourinho ignores those performances as long as the results are good enough. But what happens when the results aren't good enough anymore?

I guess. Playing alongside hard-working/energetic midfielders.

It's quite sad how the most influential midfielder has such issues. He did change the way Chelsea play(ed).

Hard to bench Cesc in big games, one of the top earners and high profile player, and expect him to smile and remain highly motivated to squash the lesser sides. I think this is why Mourinho ignores those performances as long as the results are good enough. But what happens when the results aren't good enough anymore?

A player like Modric would have been better. Now he needs someone with an engine. Like Ramires 2.0. Jose should bench him for a big game though, to send a message.

I'm not a fan of Cesc to be honest. Think he is too lightweight for the position he's most comfortable with cm and lacks pace and directness for more advanced positions. Yes, you can accommodate him and make the team play for him but I just think he's not that decisive esp in big games.

Regardless we do need another cm so Cesc can be used more adequately depending on situation.

In one year Cesc just burned out? I dont think so but someone just told him that he will go on bench if he will play like today, weeke ago etc.

I remember his magical crosses from last season <3 He is a genius but he must sshow his skills in match :D I hope his performances will be better and better.

i have been a massive detractor of oscar, cos of his consistency. hard to believe how a player can be so good for half a season and then so poor for the second half.

but honestly, i never expected anything else from cesc.

his problem is not his "consistency" or his technical limitations, his problem is and was and will always be that he is mr. NOBALLS.

the match was lost within 30 seconds when MR. noballs was turned by silva like he did not even exist. people can blame GC or JT but the point is that silva and aguero are world class players. you allow them so much time and space to silva and he WILL rip you apart. that incident set how exactly the match was going to be. after that moment it was all down hill.

what baffles me that there had been a time where we had played with a midfield of lamps-mikel-rambo or something and yet were at the fucking least COMPETITIVE. yesterday was a demolition. a disgrace. and a lot of blame lies on this guy.

You don't get kicked out of Barcelona for no reason if you are good...especially after the effort they went through to sign him again. He probably had a point to prove last season to them so he did extremely well for us in the 1st half of the season, but now with his place all but untouchable he is relaxing again and as a result his concentration also dips.

Honestly we need a Vidal type midfielder to replace this guy in big games, he can create all the chances in the world against Watford but he cannot do it in a high intensity game against a big team. Thinking about it why on Earth we didn't go for Vidal at £28m ffs.

Sorry, did you just say you don't get kicked out of Barca for no reason if you are good? :lol:

Care to explain why Yaya and Ibra got told to do one aswell?

Are people finaly realizing what I was saying for million and one time?

I was unfortunely right about him.

Time for all Cesc lovers to face the truth. Looking nice and having shitload of assists against low table teams doesnt make you world class. He never was and never will be. Thankfuly everyone was shit last season and we benefited that with Cesc. But he isnt one to bring titles.

Worrying is that its not even january and he is already shit.

Are people finaly realizing what I was saying for million and one time?

I was unfortunely right about him.

Time for all Cesc lovers to face the truth. Looking nice and having shitload of assists against low table teams doesnt make you world class. He never was and never will be. Thankfuly everyone was shit last season and we benefited that with Cesc. But he isnt one to bring titles.

Worrying is that its not even january and he is already shit.

Maybe this time, Fabregas will turn up post-Christmas instead. :ph34r: