Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

brilliant again?

"controlled the mid" did he?

any pressure and he loses the ball and people were going gung ho about him "controlling the mid" against 9 men.

i honestly dont know how shit he needs to get to be dropped. hopeless.

Ironically he improved in the second half after Oscar went off.

That's probably because he was tasked to sit back and play passes forward from deep. Ask him to get forward and play attacking passes, he will turn into a pussy, just like in the first half or his spineless defending for Newcastle's second goal.

if only. if only we had bought rakitic instead of him. i said it at that time and i will continue saying this.

what actually baffles me is the fact that he is probably the most un-jose-like CM that could possibly exist in the world. shit in defence. shit attitude. no balls. compare it to some of the midfielders mourinho had. i mean why this guy?

if only. if only we had bought rakitic instead of him. i said it at that time and i will continue saying this.

what actually baffles me is the fact that he is probably the most un-jose-like CM that could possibly exist in the world. shit is defence. shit attitude. no balls. compare it to some of the midfielders mourinho had. i mean why this guy?

He's basically the CM version of Mata. Mourinho tossed him aside but has been persisting with Fabregas. Go figure.

On the other hand, one should ask Mourinho - has he even utilized Fabregas correctly? He worked brilliantly in the pivot last season but as we can see, he's now a major defensive liability playing in that area. So why hasn't JM tried something different, like play the 4-3-3 for example? That way, we'll be less exposed defensively and it allows Fabregas to concentrate on attacking rather than having to focus on both attacking and defending. He will also have another player in midfield to help him and Matic.