Hotseat 5: Barbara

Spike

Jason is definitely my least favorite one by a fair lead :P

Mine too! :D

You're definitely the nicest of them all, Chou. By a fair lead too.

I think I actually blushed in real life :blush:

You're just saying that....

One more question which has intrigued me, if I may: Why didn't you apply for the moderator position last month? I really expected you to.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine too! :D

I think I actually blushed in real life :blush:

You're just saying that....

One more question which has intrigued me, if I may: Why didn't you apply for the moderator position last month? I really expected you to.

Because I have no patience with moderating people. When I was 19-20 I used to moderate a channel in the extinct mIRC and gosh it was a lot of work. I'd have to dedicate time and stretch my thinning patience, and I'm not willing to do either tbh. I've said beforehand though that I wouldn't apply when someone suggested my name some time ago... I do admire you guys for the tons of effort, commitment and work you put here to keep this amazing place running. I'd rather give money - which I haven't last month, but will this one. It's a contribution that fits better my mood these days :lol:

You should know I'm 100% honest, sweetie, you know I love you :wub: you're one of the nicest people I've ever come across in the internet.

Barbara on my hotlap, wooot yeah..

I mean tc's hotseat ;)

You're cheering for Belgium?

You're gonna miss Luiz?

I'm lying in my bed while in this hot seat. Then again I spend most time in bed anyway :P

Belgium is my second in the cheering order (Germany being the first)

I won't miss Luiz at all. Love the geezer, but I support our players while they're here. He isn't one of them anymore, so good luck for him, but I hope PSG keep sucking in UCL, more and more actually. Luiz was never a player I was emotionally attached. The only players in our squad I had an emotional connection with were Lamps and Terry. One got a new contract, the other is leaving. Everyone else I may miss as a footballer or their persona, but I'm over it the moment the news are up.

what is your morning routine?

Leave the alarm going through snooze for 20 minutes, buzzing every 5 minutes

Stand up, stretch my body, go to the bathroom. If I'm not late and it's not too cold, I take a shower, if I'm late or just on time, I just brush my teeth, brush my hair, go back to the bedroom, put clothes on, shoes on, and then leave to work.

Normally at this time of the year I rather take showers before going to bed. I'm too slow in the morning, for me to take a shower normally I'd take 15 minutes, early in the morning I'd take 25 at least and I'd rather sleep those minutes through snooze mode in the alarm, hahahaha.

On the weekends I wake up and stay in bed for as long as I can, sometimes sleeping again, sometimes just enjoying the comforting warmth of my blankets (now in the fall)

The staff member is a fair tie between you and Lex. Love you both, but Jason is definitely my least favorite one by a fair lead :P

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm a nice, fairly young lady and even hot if I forget any modesty... I'm no cat lady. Unless the kitten is you ;)

I'd eat you for breakfast though and I guess you wouldn't complain.

But you wouldn't be able to swallow me. :P

You wouldn't do that to this...

Bo6E92fIQAAJUq2.jpg

p.s. That wasn't your original reply to begin with...

the effect is the same... you think you know, or you want to know, but at the end of the day, only I know.

That's too cute, Jay :wub:

Personal (sorry if some are answered already that i didn't notice):

1...Where do you live in Brazil?

2...Have you ever been to Europe? Where?

3...Besides London, is there a place that you'd like to have a house?

4...Do you listen to rock/metal music? If yes tell me ~4 bands that reflect your taste.

Brazil related:

5...Describe Brazil in ~5 words.

6...Describe a daily routine people in Brazil can't live without doing (like for example: eat a banana :P)

7...What is something about Brazilian lifestyle that you love & hate the most?

Tennis related (since i am a big fan of the sport these are more :D):

8...Your favourite player of all time? What do you like about him/her the most?

9...Name some players outside the very top that you like/follow (upcoming young talents or older players that recently got your attention).

10...Predictions about winners of the remaining three grand slams.

11...Which player has the biggest potential to challenge Novac/Rafa for the no1 rank in your opinion?

12... Do you play? Are you good?

Hope you have fun answering :D

I would quite like to do hotseat but I won't answer any actual personal questions, my age, what I do, where I live, etc I am not happy sharing those details but anything else wouldn't mind :)

To Babz from one female football fan to another, did you like me, growing up struggle with people accepting your love of football and that you might just know as much as the guys?? ;)

I would quite like to do hotseat but I won't answer any actual personal questions, my age, what I do, where I live, etc I am not happy sharing those details but anything else wouldn't mind :)

Send Spike a PM. He runs these :)

Personal (sorry if some are answered already that i didn't notice):

1...Where do you live in Brazil?

2...Have you ever been to Europe? Where?

3...Besides London, is there a place that you'd like to have a house?

4...Do you listen to rock/metal music? If yes tell me ~4 bands that reflect your taste.

Brazil related:

5...Describe Brazil in ~5 words.

6...Describe a daily routine people in Brazil can't live without doing (like for example: eat a banana :P)

7...What is something about Brazilian lifestyle that you love & hate the most?

Tennis related (since i am a big fan of the sport these are more :D):

8...Your favourite player of all time? What do you like about him/her the most?

9...Name some players outside the very top that you like/follow (upcoming young talents or older players that recently got your attention).

10...Predictions about winners of the remaining three grand slams.

11...Which player has the biggest potential to challenge Novac/Rafa for the no1 rank in your opinion?

12... Do you play? Are you good?

Hope you have fun answering :D

1) Campinas, Sao Paulo

2) Nope

3) I don't think so, except places in Brazil

4) Metal? I don't think so. My fave bands of classic rock are Iron Maiden, Metallica, Rolling Stones, Foo Fighters, Led Zeppelin, . Different styles of rock I like Oasis, Nirvana, Green Day, The Offspring, Blur, Coldplay, Creed, Pearl Jam, Creedence, Clearwater, Pink Floyd, The Who, Radiohead, a bit of Queen.

5) Hot, friendly, beautiful, corrupted, great

6) Eating rice and beans every day. Most brazilians do that and we eat a lot of fresh meat as well. Also coffee (strong coffee, not the watered version we have in the US).

7) I love how friendly and carefree people are here. Really nice people. I hate the current music in general, although you can find something good here and there, but what's popular here nowadays is unbearable.

8) Pete Sampras. His volley. Steffi Graf. What's there not to like?

9) Ernest Gulbis, Tomas Berdych, Ana Ivanovic - all of which who have ups and downs in their careers. Old school: Fernando Gonzalez - the most amazing FH ever

10) Rafa, Nole, Mandy

11) Currently? No one. Stan is a fluke imo, Roger won't come back to his best, Mandy doesn't seem that much interested anymore, it seems like his big dream came true with Wimbly and he became a bit detached or less focused, can't say. Grigor Dimitrov has a lot of potential among the youngest now.

12) I used to play much better than I currently do, but I hold myself against girls and against not so great boys too :P

Thanks for asking, I definitely had fun answering :D

To Babz from one female football fan to another, did you like me, growing up struggle with people accepting your love of football and that you might just know as much as the guys?? ;)

In real life, not much. It's in Brazilian forums that life is harder for a girl enjoying the sport (because there are a lot of very brave guys hiding behind a computer screen). In real life people just thought it was different, but didn't dismiss me. I have a lot of real life friends I talk about footie and I'm one of them, there's no mention about my gender.