Hotseat 5: Barbara

Spike

The very first femme fatale to sit on the hotseat is our Brazilian friend @Barbara,

But first remember some basic rules:

• Don't harass other members with inappropriate questions.
  • Don't insult or troll members.
  • Don't expect your question to be answered, it is up to the member to answer it or not. If they feel uncomfortable answering it they have the right to not answer it.
  • Be sensible and respect other users.
  • Have fun!

There are already quite a few people on the list for next hotseats but don't be afraid to nominate yourself! We need new users!

Previous Hotseat Link:

Hotseat 1: Henrique

Hotseat 2: Madmax

Hotseat 3: Rmpr

Hotseat 4: Korea Beepu

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is love? Baby, don't hurt me.. Nah, seriously. What is love to you, and what/who/when do you love? Both romantic and passion.

Brana or Eden's butt? Tough choice, I know :P

Top 3 dream transfers - both in and out?

Dream job, regardless of pay?

When are we going on a date? LOL.

You seem like you're not all that excited about the WC, why is that ? (and I think I even saw you write that you tip Germany to win it?).

I'm not into international football, although the WC is an exception and I actually watch a few matches.

I'm a club's kind of fan and I have little patriotic feelings towards Brazil when it comes to NT because of CBF (Brazilian football association).

I normally support Brazil in all sports, unless I have a personal problem with the team/athlete. I have huge issues with CBF. They used the NT to get rich (Ricardo Teixeira and his staff and now that clown that is there), they allow the most ridiculous things to happen in Brasileirão (our league), our calendar is messed up, our league despite all potential is too weak, everything related to the NT is about money and their interests. I'm only supporting this team to a degree because of Felipão, who is an honest person, but others before him used the NT to rise players price tags because their agents got CBF to do that stuff. It's a shame, corrupted, and the Brazilian people in general are slowly losing their love for the NT. Of course, the overwhelming population still loves the NT but if you compare the impact, interest, and support it had let's say 20 years ago to what it has now, you'll see how different things are.

So that's why I don't normally support Brazil anymore - but that's only regarding football.

As for Germany, yeah, they're my faves. I love so many players in that team and I think they have big chances of winning, that's why I'm supporting them. I had the same feelings towards Spain in the last wc and I thought I'd support them again, but a lot of their players annoy me these days (although I still love some of them such as Xabi Alonso), so I can't support them again.

I really love Netherlands too, and I have a thing for Belgium. And out of respect for Felipao and many boys I love in our NT team, I'll support them too, but my main support is going to be to Germany.

What is love? Baby, don't hurt me.. Nah, seriously. What is love to you, and what/who/when do you love? Both romantic and passion.

Brana or Eden's butt? Tough choice, I know :P

Top 3 dream transfers - both in and out?

Dream job, regardless of pay?

When are we going on a date? LOL.

Love... well I think is the thing I was made for. I wouldn't go as far as saying I'm as loving as they get, but I love people way too easily (but I'm very hard to fall in love with a man). I don't know, I look at people with loving eyes, so I think it means everything to me. Generally speaking, I think is the most powerful feeling, emotion and I also believe it to be a commitment. We have to be committed to love. That's why you don't abandon your partner or give your back to your family. It's not only about if you feel up to love them or not, but you being committed to love them. Love can make everything, can reach even the coldest heart and as a Christian I truly believe love touches us. If someone is harsh on you or attacks you and you answer that with love, they'll feel bad about their actions, there's no other way, even if they don't express their embarrassment. Loves conquers everything, as cliché as it sounds, I believe it to be true.

Now romantic love... is about chemistry. Once you have chemistry with someone passion sprouts and passion sometimes evolve into love. I don't know, as I said above I'm very hard to fall in love, I'm a very much rational person, although I self indulge a lot too (meaning I allow myself to do certain things just because I feel like doing them). So if mentally I'm convinced I should do something, I do it. To reach out my heart is difficult. I do say 'I love you' easily, but normally because I love people easily in a general way. But when I fall in love with someone, it's for life. It takes a while and some things I'm not even aware of, but once it happens, I'm done. I'll fight with everything I have to keep that love and if possible that person too, if it depends on me. I'm quite comfortable being that way. I think I'd be really uncomfortable if I fell in love easily or got over it easily.

Well, I'll need to make a quick research and compare the two of them. Then I'll come back to answer

Out: Fernando Torres, Fernando Torres and Fernando Torres. I wouldn't mind Ramires and Bertrand out either, but well, if Torres leaves I won't ask us to offload another player in a decade.

In: Cristiano Ronaldo, Xabi Alonso, Bastian Schweinsteiger - if I choose the players I love the most currently. If it's to cover the positions we need: Luka Modric, Radamel Falcao (think he's way better than Costa), Luke Shaw.

Working at Chelsea promoting the team in Brazil.

When you ask properly. Now you'll need to find out what asking me out properly involves :P

Now comparing this:https://www.google.com.br/search?q=branislav+ivanovic+ass&client=firefox-a&hs=Sjw&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=sb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=qZeQU9_yDM7UsAS8x4HABw&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=641#channel=sb&q=branislav%20ivanovic%20bum&revid=1477193428&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&tbm=isch&imgdii=_

with this:

https://www.google.com.br/search?q=eden+hazard+ass&client=firefox-a&hs=zOH&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=sb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=speQU46xA7LQsQT5_YDoDw&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=641#channel=sb&q=eden%20hazard%20bum&revid=1731126939&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&tbm=isch&imgdii=_

I'd say Eden has the better ass :P It's rounder ;)

(as a good Brazilian, I'm obsessed with asses - first thing to look at someone, hahahahaha)

Whats your ideal draw for that match? Brazil v Argentina?

No, Germany. I wanted to watch the German team live. I haven't checked yet if they're going to play there of if it's Brazil's side of the draw that is more likely to play there, but I'm almost sure it's Germany. I hope it is. I'd love to watch them. I could watch Brazil anytime I want during the qualification to next world cup - although I've never been to a Brazil match as an adult, only as a child. I'm really not into international football.

But in general I'd love Brazil to play Argentina. We always owe their arse.

Love... well I think is the thing I was made for. I wouldn't go as far as saying I'm as loving as they get, but I love people way too easily (but I'm very hard to fall in love with a man). I don't know, I look at people with loving eyes, so I think it means everything to me. Generally speaking, I think is the most powerful feeling, emotion and I also believe it to be a commitment. We have to be committed to love. That's why you don't abandon your partner or give your back to your family. It's not only about if you feel up to love them or not, but you being committed to love them. Love can make everything, can reach even the coldest heart and as a Christian I truly believe love touches us. If someone is harsh or on you attack you and you answer that with love, they'll feel bad about their actions, there's no other way, even if they express their embarrassment. Loves conquers everything, as cliché as it sounds, I believe it to be true.

Now romantic love... is about chemistry. Once you have chemistry with someone passion sprouts and passion sometimes evolve into love. I don't know, as I said above I'm very hard to fall in love, I'm a very much rational person, although I self indulge a lot to. So if mentally I'm convinced I should do something, I do it. To reach out my heart is difficult. I do say 'I love you' easily, but normally because I love people easily in a general way. But when I fall in love with someone, it's for life. It takes a while and some things I'm not even aware of, but once it happens, I'm done. I'll fight with everything I have to keep that love and if possible that person too, if it depends on me. I'm quite comfortable being that way. I think I'd be really uncomfortable if I fell in love easily or got over it easily.

Well, I'll need to make a quick research and compare the two of them. Then I'll come back to answer

Out: Fernando Torres, Fernando Torres and Fernando Torres. I wouldn't mind Ramires and Bertrand out either, but well, if Torres leaves I won't ask us to offload another player in a decade.

In: Cristiano Ronaldo, Xabi Alonso, Bastian Schweinsteiger - if I choose the players I love the most currently. If it's to cover the positions we need: Luka Modric, Radamel Falcao (think he's way better than Costa), Luke Shaw.

Working at Chelsea promoting the team in Brazil.

When you ask properly. Now you'll need to find out what asking me out properly involves :P

Now comparing this:https://www.google.com.br/search?q=branislav+ivanovic+ass&client=firefox-a&hs=Sjw&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=sb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=qZeQU9_yDM7UsAS8x4HABw&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=641#channel=sb&q=branislav%20ivanovic%20bum&revid=1477193428&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&tbm=isch&imgdii=_

with this:

https://www.google.com.br/search?q=eden+hazard+ass&client=firefox-a&hs=zOH&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=sb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=speQU46xA7LQsQT5_YDoDw&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=641#channel=sb&q=eden%20hazard%20bum&revid=1731126939&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&tbm=isch&imgdii=_

I'd say Eden has the better ass :P It's rounder ;)

(as a good Brazilian, I'm obsessed with asses - first thing to look at someone, hahahahaha)

Great answers...

About asking properly, I have another question for you!

How do a guy ask you out, properly? :ph34r:

Political views? If you were the president, what would be your 'to-do-list' in order to improve the Brazilian society?

Your opinion on religion? Something you should keep to yourself, and not force onto others, or something the entire society should embrace?

MONEY! If you had $100 million, what would you spend them on?

Who are your inspirations and idols?

Football:

Your opinion on Neymar? Do you think he is worth the hype and can he do in the world cup what he did in the Confeds?

Your best XI in the world?

Favorite player in the world? (Doesn't have to be based on talent, you could just like him most because of his personality or looks :P)

Personal:

Other than football and Tennis, do you a favorite sport?

The books and authors you like most?

What kind of music do you like?

Great answers...

About asking properly, I have another question for you!

How do a guy ask you out, properly? :ph34r:

Political views? If you were the president, what would be your 'to-do-list' in order to improve the Brazilian society?

Your opinion on religion? Something you should keep to yourself, and not force onto others, or something the entire society should embrace?

MONEY! If you had $100 million, what would you spend them on?

Who are your inspirations and idols?

What's the fun of telling everything? Now that's something I want a man to do by himself. I do know what I like in a man, so maybe that could help? I like men who behave like men. This metrosexual bullshit isn't for girls like me. I'm old school and I like my men old school too. So a man who knows what he wants, who isn't afraid to approach a girl and get a no for an answer, who will step into his hole - that being the leader, sort of protector, the strongest link. I'm here to be the lady. I'm not some damsel in distress, I don't need saving, I think I'm quite strong, but if a man wants to treat me as the most special thing and protect me with his life, I'm all for it. Just because I can strong doesn't mean I want to be strong all the time. I'm here to be his helper, his supporter, but to stand behind him nonetheless. I don't have even one feminist cell in my body.

Brazil is a complex country, too big, the people too corrupted and 'dreamy', it's hard, I wouldn't want to be the president in the first place. We have so much money that is so bad distributed. I would need a great economy minister to help me because I think that's the worst thing. So much with just a few and way too many living below misery... I don't know how I would do it, but that would be my priority.

Political view wise I'm very much in the 'right'. I don't know if that's how you guys view internationally, but here we have right and left where right is the one's that keep things as they are and the left are more revolutionary. I'm a conservative person I guess.

I'm a Christian as I said above and a zealous one on that. So God - not religion - is a big part in my life. I had my ups and downs, but I'm in an up moment and I hope to keep it like that for as long as possible. But I think religion is subjective and everyone has a right to be whatever they want. Of course, based on my beliefs of going to heaven and what it requires, I would love for everyone to accept Jesus in their lives and be saved. But that's what I believe... others believe differently and I respect them. I won't evangelize people right and left because I feel like if they see Jesus in my life, in my actions and not only my words and they want to know more about it, they'll ask. I think I show my beliefs the best in the way I act, not talking about something that for many doesn't even make any sense. My maid of honor in my wedding didn't share the same religion as me - actually it shocked a few people that I asked someone from her religion to be something so important in my wedding, but I loved her beyond her beliefs and I would do it again.

A big house in London - that's the number one priority as my dream is to move to London for good and the biggest reason for that is Chelsea - although I love everything London and England are about and I love Wimbledon too :P But I love British music (it's by a great distance the best in the world), I like the British way of life (opposite to the American), I LOVE the weather. Cold, drizzles and rain is like my perfect weather. So there are a lot of reasons, but I'd give everything to be able to hold a season ticket and watch every Chelsea match.

I'm big in charity too, so I'd probably help my family and a few friends who may need money (who doesn't?) and support a few projects in Brazil, especially towards kids. So I'd save about 5 million to charity, 5 million in a house and cars (I'm absolutely PASSIONATE about cars), and I'd probably invest the rest in properties around the world, in stocks and other kinds of investment and probably would start some business. Probably would open a school and a restaurant.

Inspiration, definitely my mother. She's such a fighter, strong, lovely, compassionate, wonderful woman that I look up to all the time and I wish I was as half as amazing as she is. I ask her advice constantly and I held a huge respect towards her, even though we certainly have our little arguments that sometimes are a bit more heated than I wanted, but well, can't deny the Italian blood running in my veins :P

Idols... Sports related Peter Sampras, Zico, Magic Johnson, Rafael Nadal, Javier Zanetti, Ayrton Senna, Tostão.

Showbiz related Jon Bon Jovi, Bruce Dickison, James Hetfield, Angelina Jolie, Robert Redford, Robert de Niro, Al Pacino.

Literature: Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Leo Tolstoi, Machado de Assis, Dante Alighieri.

1 apart from family who has had the greatest influence on your development .?

2 You are highly intelligent but what did you study .?

3 Which do you prefer Tv or a book ?

4 You turned down nominations for Member of Month when it was running ,,, Why , ?

Football:

Your opinion on Neymar? Do you think he is worth the hype and can he do in the world cup what he did in the Confeds?

Your best XI in the world?

Favorite player in the world? (Doesn't have to be based on talent, you could just like him most because of his personality or looks :P)

Personal:

Other than football and Tennis, do you a favorite sport?

The books and authors you like most?

What kind of music do you like?

I think he is over hyped - and if you think the hype is big there, you have no idea how big it is here... regardless of the WC. He's always been very much hyped, but I think he's going turn out to be a great player. I think he has the potential, the right mind and the focus to become everything I envision him becoming, which is one of the best players in this generation, the same way I think Eden will. I put him and Eden at the same level, so you know well how I feel. They have plenty of potential, but they're still young and it's okay if they don't live up to all expectations right away. I think he'll have a great World Cup. He feels very comfortable playing here and for the NT. There's no reason why he wouldn't. He craves success and doesn't seem to be the kind of guy that allows the pressure to consume him.

You mean position by position, from any nationality? If so, I'll have to think and probably research a bit, but if you mean one team, Germany.

Cristiano Ronaldo. No doubts about it. I simply worship the guy - and that's not even based on his looks, although he is good looking. I could watch Cris playing for the rest of my life and I wouldn't get tired. He isn't a genius, he isn't even the most talented, but he is the most entertaining imo. He always makes me jump from my chair and say 'can't believe he did it'. He's phenomenal imo - but far from being the most good looking. That would be Marchisio :wub: I have a thing for blonds with blue eyes.

Those are pretty much my favorite, but I'm a sports person. I love watching NBA and I love playing volleyball too (the only sport I play in addition to tennis). I used to like F1, but not much these days (it's kind of boring). I love watching the Olympic Games (winter and summer). I love rugby too, but not much American Football.

Books: Crime and Punishment, The Divine Comedy, Le Petit Prince, War and Peace, The Brothers Karamazov

Authors: Fyodor Dostoyevsky and Dante Alighieri. And I hate Paulo Coelho, lol

I looooove classic rock. I like blues, jazz, classic, grunge, punk rock, pop rock too. My fave is classic rock though.

I think this Hotseat is gonna have the most pages so far....

City you'd most want to visit?

Prague

Except that I'm choosing to answer post by post (which will increase pages) because I tend to write too much (who doesn't know that by now?) - I don't think it may be longer than other hot seats, just about the same, people are interested in the first couple of days, then it dies out. Henrique's was quite popular around here...