.Cee

That Liverpool kit is fucking hideous!! :mouthclosed:

The United kit is laughable. The 'chevrolet' may be one of the tackiest things i have ever seen on a football kit. Disgusting!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year's pool home hit was classy IMO, away and third were both disgusting though.

This year home is decent, but last year was nicer while away while still ugly, looks better than last year one.

And Chevrolet on ManU kit is terrible, they should put it on shirt in single colour that matches rest of the kit, not use original logo colours...

Im genuinely very pleased that we have Samsung as our sponsor, it looks very nice and fits the kit perfectly. Other sponsor I also realy like is fly emirates (we had it in past too). Those two are genuinely most beautiful sponsor ''logos'' you can put on kit today.

Btw anyone knows when our Samsung partnership ends?

The logo looks so bad lol, like someone said before, it would've looked better on the eye if they just had Chevrolet's name and not logo.

Yeah definitely would have, but that's what you get when being paid £57m a year and for that kind of money Chevrolet are free to do whatever they please with the logo.

I love how they push Kagawa to the front purely to attract Asians. Obviously Rooney is there to attract fat useless cunts.

I was about to post that only to see you did it already :) The second part is hilarious though haha