Is Chelsea The Most Hated Club In Europe?

Spike

PSG have given game time to some youngsters. Real haven't had much stability yet have done a pretty decent job of implementing youth this season with Ancelotti. I don't think Ake's even made an appearance this season while last season with an INTERIM manager he played a lot more.

psg play in a league where they have won the league before it has begun. try saying that about PL.

what youngsters in RM are u talking about? one guy? jese. i dont see even morata getting a chance with them despite having only benzema as their striker.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

psg play in a league where they have won the league before it has begun. try saying that about PL.

what youngsters in RM are u talking about? one guy? jese. i dont see even morata getting a chance with them despite having only benzema as their striker.

That one guy Jese is more than we have done all season lol. They basically turned him into a sort of star and brought him into world spotlight in a season. Moreover Casemiro, Nacho.

Ancelotti made Carvajal a regular, a player who NEVER EVEN APPEARED ONCE under Mourinho and subsequently moved to Bayer Leverkusen.

Here we have only given a top CB like Kalas only one game and that was basically because it was forced upon him.

The point of this topic is why are hated in Europe and this along with several other reasons is why I can understand why opponents hate us.

That one guy Jese is more than we have done all season lol. They basically turned him into a sort of star and brought him into world spotlight in a season. Moreover Casemiro, Nacho.

Ancelotti made Carvajal a regular, a player who NEVER EVEN APPEARED ONCE under Mourinho and subsequently moved to Bayer Leverkusen.

Here we have only given a top CB like Kalas only one game and that was basically because it was forced upon him.

The point of this topic is why are hated in Europe and this along with several other reasons is why I can understand why opponents hate us.

cos jese is an absolutely brilliant talent. is not RM the same team that let go off players like mata from the youth academy???

carvajal? whats wrong with u? he was bought... again buy back. if carvajal is their youth then so is matic for us.

casemiro is not their youth??? he was bought for 6mil at the start of the season. get your facts right?

how many games has nacho played?

top CB kalas? :lol: so lets have a CB pairing of kalas-omerou next season cos i have heard omerou is better than him, playing as a first choice CB for an african cup nations winning team cant be that easy can it? so should we sell luiz and let go off JT then?.

We are hated because we are successful, not because we park the bus or shit like that. If we parked the bus without ever winning anything, no one would care about our ugly and boring style of football. Every successful football club has a lot more haters (I hate this word, but I can't find another) than lovers. Barcelona was despised in its glory days, even by us. Look at United. They have a shit season and everyone else is full of joy. Even if I didn't like Barcelona and I've really enjoyed watching United this season, I could never say that I don't respect these clubs. The hate they're getting and the happiness of the others when they're down is just another sign that they are successful big clubs. And the fact that we are hated by millions of people around the world proves that we are one of them: a big club.

So keep the hate coming, because as long as they hate us we know that we're successful.

We are hated because we are successful, not because we park the bus or shit like that. If we parked the bus without ever winning anything, no one would care about our ugly and boring style of football. Every successful football club has a lot more haters (I hate this word, but I can't find another) than lovers. Barcelona was despised in its glory days, even by us. Look at United. They have a shit season and everyone else is full of joy. Even if I didn't like Barcelona and I've really enjoyed watching United this season, I could never say that I don't respect these clubs. The hate they're getting and the happiness of the others when they're down is just another sign that they are successful big clubs. And the fact that we are hated by millions of people around the world proves that we are one of them: a big club.

So keep the hate coming, because as long as they hate us we know that we're successful.

Dortmund didn't get much hate when they were successful, nor did Bayern get much hate last season.

cos jese is an absolutely brilliant talent. is not RM the same team that let go off players like mata from the youth academy???

carvajal? whats wrong with u? he was bought... again buy back. if carvajal is their youth then so is matic for us.

casemiro is not their youth??? he was bought for 6mil at the start of the season. get your facts right?

how many games has nacho played?

top CB kalas? :lol: so lets have a CB pairing of kalas-omerou next season cos i have heard omerou is better than him, playing as a first choice CB for an african cup nations winning team cant be that easy can it? so should we sell luiz and let go off JT then?.

I'm sorry I maybe phrased it wrong I meant youngsters in the club.

Mate if they are playing guys who have been bought for 6 mil of other clubs, then we aren't even playing them. Nacho has made FAR more appearances than Kalas. Ake played more games with an interim manager than a manager who's supposed to be here for the long term. Nobody's saying to play them regularly but FFS Ake's made ZERO appearances this season. YEA ZERO!

And these are Kalas' appearances

89th Minute sub vs Arsenal in C1 Cup,

89th Minute sub vs Gala in CL,

Oh but he made one START vs Liverpool! Wow we really use more youngsters than Madrid!

And here's Lewis Baker:

87th Minute sub vs Derby County.....

^^^^^^^

Do you really expect opponents not to hate a club with stats like that?

Dortmund didn't get much hate when they were successful, nor did Bayern get much hate last season.

Dortmund didn't get hate because everyone knows their story. Everyone loves an underdog. Bayern are getting enough hate now, last season people thought they deserve to win the UCL because people also thought that they should've won it a year before, when guess who beat them on their own ground by 'parking the bus'.

Dortmund didn't get hate because everyone knows their story. Everyone loves an underdog. Bayern are getting enough hate now, last season people thought they deserve to win the UCL because people also thought that they should've won it a year before, when guess who beat them on their own ground by 'parking the bus'.

BVB and Atleti aren't hated because they are the model club. They don't splash cash and have created many stars. Along with that BVB play one of the most entertaining football. Fast, quick passing etc.

Bayern are still the most hated club in Germany.

Yea but compared to them we're hated worldwide. They'd obv be hated in Germany since they're the richest club even though they've done much greater things for the good of the game than us. They are getting hate this season for the whole Guardiola effect.

Lol, wat. Every supporter of other clubs I know hate them, so your 1 article means nothing to me.

What that article shows is why some people admire Bayern. How well the club is set up etc.

Jese and Casemiro were both identified by Jose himself and moved up the ladder. Carvajal was brought back.

Carvajal left during Mourinho's tenure. Varane was the only youngster opponents saw play under Mourinho. Anyway the thing is nobody's really sees any youngsters play for Chelsea which is why they dislike us. And that is a pretty sound reason.

BVB and Atleti aren't hated because they are the model club. They don't splash cash and have created many stars. Along with that BVB play one of the most entertaining football. Fast, quick passing etc.

Where are BVB now? Where was Atleti a few years ago? They aren't a model club in the present generation. They don't splash cash cause they don't have money. They create starts is stupid. All their players except Koke have been bought or procured on a free transfer. Your footballing knowledge is shockingly poor.

Carvajal left during Mourinho's tenure. Varane was the only youngster opponents saw play under Mourinho. Anyway the thing is nobody's really sees any youngsters play for Chelsea which is why they dislike us. And that is a pretty sound reason.

That is a mere teardrop in the ocean if you compare it with success. Chelsea were the most successful club in England for a decade.

What that article shows is why some people admire Bayern. How well the club is set up etc.

Some people, perhaps. But I don't care how well it is set up and etc, I and all my real life friends still hate them. Hate doesn't need to be logical.