Can Wigan do us a favour?

Yeah...they have absolutely nothing to lose, so they can go all out to beat Man Utd that is if Steve Bruce wants to. :whistling:

They put out 4 strikers against us in last 5 mins, would love to see bruce do it again against them.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is real pressure on Man Utd and Wigan have none which will actually work in wigans and our favour i believe. Wigan drew at Stamford Bridge and Anfield and home to Arsenal whilst being the better team. Can wigan do a job on man utd? fuck yeah they can! Ok so Steve Bruce & Fergie get on and Bruce is a man utd legend, so what? The players have nothing for man utd, emile haskeys an ex scouse, he wont feel anything for them. what is Bruce gonna say "I used to play for man utd and i want them to win the league so make sure they beat you today". Come on.

I'm sure that Bruce is taking his career seriously and won't let it be dampered by past love. He is a ManU legend as a player, now that he's a manager he has to make a point in that business.

I at least hope he feels that way.

Come you Wigan !

Dont see it.It'll be 0-0 till the 58th second of the 96th minute of the meant to have been 92 injury time and wam they'll score or something scummy.

Wigan screwed us up but dont see them doing it to Man you (grr Hesky grrrrrrr)

But meh...second is ours now at least

All we can do is just keep praying Wigan produce a miracle for us on sunday but deep down we all know Reading are more likely to escape relegation than that happening.

Whatever happens ill be proud of our boys for fighting right till the end

Even if we dont win,the fact we've come so bloody close despite what being 5 behind a few weeks back,about 9 or something stupid a while ago and looking to be settled for thrid.Love it!We crept up slowly and wam we're there.Proud of our boys.Though if Jose appeared from no where to do the chin up gesutre..make it complete lol..unlikely but meh

And arg crazy computer

Edited by Laylabelle

I am praying for a shoker but i can only see a United win,they will dive all over the pitch and probably get a penalty for the winner.Or they will score in the 108 minute and secure the title.

:lol: Or, maybe Bruce will play a blindfolded goalie.

Hate to say this but Wigan beating Manure certainly isn't happening. And a draw seems equally improbable. Scumbag Fergi surely knows a lot of on/off-field tricks to win such crucial games and this won't be the first time he'd be using them.

Scores after 15 Minutes

Chelsea 1-0 Bolton

Wigan 1-0 ManUre

After 60 Minutes

Chelsea 2-0 Bolton

Wigan 1-0 ManUre

After 75 Minutes

Chelsea 2-0 Bolton

Wigan 2-0 ManUre

After 96 Minutes

Chelsea 2-0 Bolton FT

Wigan 2-1 Manure

After 112 Minutes

Wigan 2-2 Manure

After 160 Minutes

Wigan 2-3 Manure FT

Sharner has said they will do everything to spoil the Man Utd party. So has boyce and so has Whelan.

Havent heard a word from Bruce. Is he going to go all out attack if Wigan are trailing? I dont think so.

Also, What if he decides to rest Kirkland, Sharner, Boyce?

ON a positive side. This is th most important game for Wigan. No two ways about it. The whole world is gonna keep an eye on them. They have a chance to make a name for themselves in the history, like west ham did back in 95.