Jase

Man of the Match  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes!! Pretty solid performance. Hazard so close to one of those magician moves for either his goal or an awesome assist. Kept waiting for it. Regardless, what a player. Everyone was good tonight. I'll even throw Torres in there to make it a team effort. Why sub Kalas for the final 10 seconds?

Keep the momentum going Saturday!

Come on you Chelsea! :blue scalf:

OUr final ball has been off, esp Willian and Ramires sucked in that aspect, our wastefulness has cost us this season but not today. hazard was impressive but no end product, eto'o and azpi with classic performances. The defence +Lamps were also impresive, very assured. Seldom have seen a display so dominant like before. Gala only had one incidental chance.

I'm yet to understand how people said Oscar had a bad match... or poor as I read or even giving away the ball too much (as if assisting Eto'o and winning the corner for the Lamps corner assist wasn't enough).

Just watched the match and the only thing I can complain about is Ramires - he was pretty useless, and HE gave the ball away too much. I won't bother to say shit about Torres because that's redundant.

I think Hazard/Willian/Oscar worked beautifully together... yes, we still failed to capitalize in the final third, but that universal in our team...

I just wish Eto'o was actually capable of playing away matches for us too. His finishing was clinical in that goal.

Azpilicueta is really out of this world. I can't praise that guy enough. He's just immense. Lamps had a very good first half... I think in the second he dropped a bit, but he had SUCH an impressive first half, that dropping a bit doesn't compromise his presentation at all.

It doesn't cease to impress me how much space and movement awareness Schürrle has, but we don't pass the ball to the boy... It drives me crazy. None of our strikers or AMs (maybe except Eto'o) puts themselves in dangerous/shooting positions better than André does.

Our defense was flawless again and while I think Willian wasn't anything special, I also think some were harsh in their criticism. We only had Ramires playing badly and the number 9 guy did his thing... which is sucking monkey balls...

I was very happy with the presentation. I hope it builds up the confidence for Arsenal and that Oscar carries on improving. I think his worst match for us was 2 or 3 matches ago (can't remember the opponent) and he improved slightly ever since coming from Brazil NT. I think today he improved a bit more. If he continues the progress he'll peak again when we need him the most.

Hazard had an amazing match again and I hope he rinses and repeat it against Arsenal.

I feel like we'll draw Barcelona - which I think it's a good thing actually. Hopefully whoever we draw we play the second leg at the Bridge.

I feel like we'll draw Barcelona - which I think it's a good thing actually. Hopefully whoever we draw we play the second leg at the Bridge.

Barcelona never play 2nd leg away from home. At least not in the past 3-5 years, it's ridiculous.