Raphael Varane

Sidzeret

What makes you so sure Pepe has that much influence?

If you think Real Madrid is business then it will be no problem for them to ditch a 32 year old no matter his influence and promote the most talented defender in the world (well was anyway)

If they are a business that also means there is no way they sell us a player if its in their best interest to do is no matter how unhappy he is.

And Rafa is a big question, if he feels he is light on the CB position then they won't consider selling their most talented defender.

So Ramos crucial for me at this moment.

Hi friend!

Pepe, Ramos, Ronaldo and Casillas are like a sect in Real Madrid. Jose confronted them and they did everything possible to throw Jose. If Rafat Benitez confronts them, he is going to last less than coaching Chelsea or Inter.

Real Madrid is a business, not a football team. They have to sell their players every three years to have new faces. For the business of Real Madrid would be more profitable to sell Varane and Ramos and sign Bonucci and Otamendi. New faces, new shows.

If Ramos stays in Madrid (which seems difficult now because all Madridistas are calling him a traitor and stingy) we would have an opportunity to sign Varane. Or if Florentino Perez wants to sign Otamendi.

Regards.

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi friend!

Pepe, Ramos, Ronaldo and Casillas are like a sect in Real Madrid. Jose confronted them and they did everything possible to throw Jose. If Rafat Benitez confronts them, he is going to last less than coaching Chelsea or Inter.

Real Madrid is a business, not a football team. They have to sell their players every three years to have new faces. For the business of Real Madrid would be more profitable to sell Varane and Ramos and sign Bonucci and Otamendi. New faces, new shows.

If Ramos stays in Madrid (which seems difficult now because all Madridistas are calling him a traitor and stingy) we would have an opportunity to sign Varane. Or if Florentino Perez wants to sign Otamendi.

Regards.

Pepe is 32 and I can't see him playing a major role in Madrid for more then 1-2 seasons. The moment he starts showing signs of decline, fans will get on his back and due to Madrid players' attitude "we don't care to help defenders" he will be exposed much more.

Casillas is supposed to leave last I heard.

Ramos is looking to leave.

So the "sect" of Madrid is looking much weaker as I see.

I feel Rafa will get the boot no problem even without confronting anybody just for the record :D

I disagree, no matter is Madrid a football club, a business or a pack of frogs, if they lose Ramos they will not sell the a great player and the most talented defender in the world when beside him they would be left with a 32 Pepe and a Nacho.

Obviously if Varane gets pissed at some reason and threatens them with some shit they will, but that is not the part of our argument.

I understand what are you trying to say and I agree on the concept that they are shitheads who like to splash the cash and replace their players like worn out tires. But the market for CBs of their preference is not that big at this very moment. Bonucci isn't a star they would really sacrifice Varane to get, while Otamendi is good, bringing him world still leave them with 3 regular CBs they could rely on.

I know it's probably loads of hassle but it'd be great if the transfer section could have 2 sections for each player. 1 for actual stories and another for comments and discussions. The amount of times you come into a section and read pages of nothing of actual note is grim.

I know it's probably loads of hassle but it'd be great if the transfer section could have 2 sections for each player. 1 for actual stories and another for comments and discussions. The amount of times you come into a section and read pages of nothing of actual note is grim.

Ps sorry for adding to that

Yeah that's all good but there are pages of needless drivel that I and I'm sure others couldn't care less about. Just prefer actual stories than people opinions on ab and c.

Yeah I feel you. I wish it was like that as well.

But hey what can you do.

It would be a dead town if no one gave their fantasy lineups and hypothetical situations.

Yeah that's all good but there are pages of needless drivel that I and I'm sure others couldn't care less about. Just prefer actual stories than people opinions on ab and c.

OK. but I do not think anyone has a divine gift to establish which is exactly or not a "needless drivel". I read the forum, I see messages from all our friends in the forum

and when a comment does not seem interesting to me I keep seeing the rest of forum posts and I respect that other people can talk about issues that maybe are not important to me. I believe that the most important thing in a forum and in life is to respect all the people.

I am a normal person and I do not have a divine gift to choose which issues are for intellectuals and which are for idiots, that's why I respect all the comments from everyone. I prefer to live in this way ...

OK. but I do not think anyone has a divine gift to establish which is exactly or not a "needless drivel". I read the forum, I see messages from all our friends in the forum

and when a comment does not seem interesting to me I keep seeing the rest of forum posts and I respect that other people can talk about issues that maybe are not important to me. I believe that the most important thing in a forum and in life is to respect all the people.

I am a normal person I do not have a divine gift to choose which issues are for intellectuals and which are for idiots, that's why I respect all the comments from everyone. I prefer to live in this way ...

Nothing to do with intellect cause I assure I wouldn't be on that list. It's about actual news vs opinion/needless bumps/posts. Never happen anyway,just a wish

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You