Chelsea v Spurs

Jase

excuse me, but what frigging plan? Risking to concede a goal with some shaky defending and be absolutely poor attacking, creating nothing with a poor as piss attacking lineup?

Sorry, if that's the plan I want out.

ZERO shots on target in the first half seems like a great plan.

The thing abt Mourinho is his too arrogant, wtf would u start Rami at the wing, its not like its ever worked before, I blame Di Mateo for showning everyone tht ramires can play at rightback

Ramires is not playing RW. Not sure if you're watching or just going by the lineup posted somewhere. It's a 4-3-3.

ZERO shots on target in the first half seems like a great plan.

he did say our problem was the final third, or final pass, or whatever.

look at Mourinho at the sideline and you can be sure as hell that that wasn't the plan at all. He was pissed, but certainly not more pissed than us as he's the one who's started Ramires, Lampard and Matic.

Ramires is not playing RW. Not sure if you're watching or just going by the lineup posted somewhere. It's a 4-3-3.

Sorry, I have to disagree. MANY times I saw Ramires playing in the wings, but mainly in the middle, between Eden and André with Matic and lamps way behind him. I don't know how that's a 4-3-3.

Mainly a 4-3-3 is a system with THREE attacking players. Schurrle and Hazard aren't that forward... there's no way that was a 4-3-3, except maybe for a few seconds a time.

No, thats why we need a modern DM. We already have an unidimensional DM in Mikel...I will never understand the fuzz here about Matic.

That's what I'm trying to say.

Someone like Modric who can keep the ball with good technical ability and also play pinpoint passes and dictate game from a bit deeper. Kroos would be perfect.

No, thats why we need a modern DM. We already have an unidimensional DM in Mikel...I will never understand the fuzz here about Matic.

Matic is as modern a defensive midfieder as you can get. The problem is playing both Lampard and Ramires, too similar and limited

Rami is popping up there more often than not, to make it worse, we have a technically limited fullback in Ivanovic so tht side of the attack is virtually dead