Chelsea v Spurs

Jase

I may need to relax and you need to come back from cloud nine. Seriously... we've been slightly outplayed, our midfield was completely dominated by them only you think otherwise. I bet parts of my body José will say some of those things in the interview if he acknowledges the first half. Just because this isn't over and we can turn it around and win, we don't need to fantasize that everything went according to plan like you did.

I admit I'm pissed, but this is football, it's emotional. I don't get how we play shit at home and you feel like that's part of the plan.

Jose just made a change in HT, I'm positive that proves that fuckery wasn't part of the plan.

I get that some things are overreacting, but you're completely out of the reality in your comment right now, sorry. So we'll settle to agree to disagree.

I hope the second half has calmed you down a bit :P