Fulham v Chelsea

Jase

Do we have that game changer? That Ronaldo/Aguero/Suarez/Bale/Rooney/Van Persie/Messi? I don't think we have. Hazard atm looks little better than a lucrative player like Ozil was at the start of the season, games like this are won by a magic moment or spark from someone. Can Hazard do that? I don't think so and that is why he is no where near world class yet.

Hazard in a very poor form since the West Brom game.

Hazard is not a god. When the team is shit, most players are shit. He's saved us too many times this season. Blame the conservative tactics and the passengers this team has been carrying all season.

Hazard is not a god. When the team is shit, most players are shit. He's saved us too many times this season. Blame the conservative tactics and the passengers this team has been carrying all season.

That is why he is no where near world class or will win the POTY, because those are the players that break deadlock in games like this. Like Bale did last season

Do we have that game changer? That Ronaldo/Aguero/Suarez/Bale/Rooney/Van Persie/Messi? I don't think we have. Hazard atm looks little better than a lucrative player like Ozil was at the start of the season, games like this are won by a magic moment or spark from someone. Can Hazard do that? I don't think so and that is why he is no where near world class yet.

Absolutely insane comment. You should be ashamed of yourself for typing that rubbish. If you think this is down to a game changer, then I don't know what to tell you. Bale, Rooney, RVP, Suarez. Jesus Christ. Wow, just wow.