Javier Zanetti

Namika

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calciomercato/inters-zanetti-will-meet-with-thohir-there-is-also-an-offer-from-chelsea-the-details/

Javier Zanetti has to decide his future which could be on the pitch or sitting behind a desk, these are decisive weeks for him. Zanetti’s contract with Inter is expiring in June and he needs to decide what will be the next step in his career. Erick Thohir is currently in Milano, and Inter’s captain will meet with the president, this will be the right opportunity to discuss the possibility of joining the management team starting in June, this is a more likely scenario than playing another season since Zanetti isn’t getting much playing time. Thohir and Zanetti will need to discuss the details of what his role would be starting in the 2014/15 season.

But there also is a surprising development, Zanetti received a Special phone call from Chelsea’s manager Jose’ Mourinho with an intriguing offer: a year playing in the Premier League before becoming Mourinho’s right hand man in the sporting area in 2015, this would be a role that is very appealing to Zanetti. At the moment there are no definitive answers: Inter remains a priority for Zanetti, this is why the meeting with Thohir is so important to define his future. But Chelsea is trying, Mourinho would like to be reunited with Zanetti. But there are also personal and family reasons to take into account, Zanetti has also a strong bond with the city of Milano on top of Inter, so he is leaning towards staying with Inter, but Chelsea and Mourinho remain in the background….

Covering the lack of leadership in the team without Terry ?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Metro even went as far to suggest this...

http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/20/chelsea-make-transfer-offer-for-40-year-old-inter-milan-defender-javier-zanetti-4312252/

A familiar face in Italian football, it’s thought that Zanetti could work as a sporting director for Chelsea, setting up transfer deals and organising the club’s scouting network.

:lol: I mean seriously. As if this isn't hilarious enough already and that comes out...

:lol:

Metro even went as far to suggest this...

http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/20/chelsea-make-transfer-offer-for-40-year-old-inter-milan-defender-javier-zanetti-4312252/

:lol: I mean seriously. As if this isn't hilarious enough already and that comes out...

I think that is because he already does something similar for Inter. A LOT of their transfers are down to him. Basically all the Argentinians.

I really hope they got it wrong here. If Mou wants Zanetti as part of his staff team, that's great but I doubt the actual conversation involved him signing let alone ever playing a game for us. Chances are the talks were probably about Wallace or maybe someone else (Guarin?). It wouldn't be right for Javier not to retire at Inter and join their coaching staff, it just doesn't make sense unless Mou truly sees himself leaving Chelsea for Inter in the future. If JT is having a hard time getting two years and Zanetti even gets 1 year I'll puke.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You