Man City v Chelsea

Jase

Not THAT bad a half. We're still playing away to City remember. However, it is shocking how sloppy we can be in some areas e.g. Ramires' passing, Willian's shooting and Luiz in general.

Luiz needs a straight jacket again. Nutter. All this talk recently, well, if anyone offered £35m for him and I'd snap their arms off. I said this last year and I got lambasted. How long are we going to wait for this fabled WC defender?

Why would you want to sell the best CB in the world?

I'd rather have a fresh motivated Schürrle, who is twice the footballer Ramires is than any of our attacking trio in their current fatigued state. Schürrle does not track back worse than those, also Oscar should play imo. City are not committing the same mistakes leaving too much space behind their lines, which we can exploit. we do not have the pace to do so when we are so tired anyway, so better bring on our 2nd main creative force aka Oscar and hope for a lucky punch

That's our problem this season. If we have not space behind the opposite midfield, we seem clueless.

Like our only attacking option relies on when the opposition lose the ball for a quick transition.

City are doing to us what we did to them in the league. Low block, not committing many men forward, not giving us any space in their half and attacking when we are in transition.

Our back five look very nervous from the start, and our front four lacking energy and purpose. Willian and Hazard have been terrible.

City well and truly in the driving seat here. Not sure what, but we need a change.

Glad I'm not watching judging by this thread.

Hopefully we haven't peaked too early in the season. We can't afford to suddenly play like shit with Liverpool and Spuds steadily creeping up behind us. Not to mention Arse and City.

Azpi doing nothing going forward and our midfield is getting humiliated by City's.. Hazard's on his own and double marked every time; we need at least Oscar or any AM if he's to change the game for us.

Get Ramires in the centre and Oscar for Mikel..

We weren't that bad

0 shots at target. nuff said. we were indeed bad. also due to fatigue and city just playing better tactically. they arent making the same mistakes and not giving us any space. Kompany has been tremendous so far.

Glad I'm not watching judging by this thread.

Hopefully we haven't peaked too early in the season. We can't afford to suddenly play like shit with Liverpool and Spuds steadily creeping up behind us. Not to mention Arse and City.

The worst case come we will park it hard after going up against small teams...etc so don't worry, we will make top 4 with Mou in charge, Just that trophy less is real possiblity