• Eto'o
    • Ba (sub)
    • Salah (sub)
    • Schurrle (sub)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hazard was magnificent and deserves to be Man of the Match. But Azpi was excellent at left back as well, Cahill was rock solid and proves he can lead the defense without John Terry and strangely enough Iva had a good first half as a right back. He actually played more like a real fullback instead of a center back and was often found in the attacking third.

But all I really want to say is: TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!! :dance:

Massive three points! Arsenal got powned, City haven't scored two games in a row, Hazard has won his first hattrick for the blues, we got another cleansheet and we're top of the league when I was just hoping we might be second. What a great day! :blue scalf:

While others may say our midfield stars like Hazard are making up for our striker's inconsistencies in front of goals our strikers like Eto'o who while not scoring all the time actually contributes a lot in his overall play. He played a key part in two of Hazard's goals today and works hard and we even saw it in the City game which was a factor in why we won and even though I have heavily criticized Torres in the past and he still frustrates me now I have a more calmer approach when I see him in the team now as I believe his overall contribution benefits the teams and like Eto'o his ability to link up with the rest of the team is brilliant and it gets us results and I look forward to the return of Torres as he will be eager to make up for the last time and having him and Eto'o being able to rotate will make our firepower more stronger.

Like I said I don't want to get cocky but I just get a feeling that despite Mourinho playing down our title chances this season, we might just be on the verge of something special this season. Looking at our away games against teams in the top 8, we have played all of them bar Liverpool at Anfield while City still have to go to the Emirates, Anfield, Old Trafford and Goodison Park. Arsenal have got us at the Bridge, Everton at Goodison and Spurs at WHL and have a massive game in the week against United and I hope to think Liverpool will not last in the title race.

Looking at that our fixtures look good on paper but it takes one game like the West Ham one to bring things to a halt but nevertheless another convincing win and a magical performance from Hazard and most importantly something that I have not been able to say for a long while but we are top of the league blue%20scalf.gif

Yet another wow. Hazard? What a magician. Top of the Table!!

It is great to see midfield become a strength. Matic has been huge in there the past few games. Missed having Luiz in there as well due to Terry's minor injury.

I hate to admit it, like others have, but Lampard does struggle at times defensively and passing. He is still lethal on set pieces, but is a bit of a liability in the other areas of the game.

Cahill and Azpilicueta had a very solid game as well today. Good to see Salah get on the pitch. He seemed a bit nervous and rushed his play a tad.

Got a chance at a very special season. The fixtures remaining favor us a bit vs what the other top 5 clubs have remaining.

Come on you Chels!! :blue scalf:

I didn't catch the game - waiting for highlights - but the reaction on here is good to see.

Now - if we draw or lose in the future - I want to see the same positivity about what Jose is building, not everything is shit...

We all know we are 1 Striker away from an almost perfect (ish) squad, so like Jose I'm keeping realistic. BUT if we do pull it off this season what a Masterclass!!!!

Top of the league - nice one lads you have earnt it. The confidence Mourinho has given this team is unbelievable - there can be no arguments or detractors - Mourinho is the best for Chelsea!!!

Bluemoon

In what world can this team with no Aguero, Fernandinho, or Nasri beat Barcelona or Chelsea

From "we will win 5 nil against Chelsea, no team in this country can cope with us" to moaning like a fucking pussy when you still have Yaya, Silva, Negredo, Dzeko, Navas, Jovetic and some full-backs that can create chances out of nothing. :clown:

Bluemoon

From "we will win 5 nil against Chelsea, no team in this country can cope with us" to moaning like a fucking pussy when you still have Yaya, Silva, Negredo, Dzeko, Navas, Jovetic and some full-backs that can create chances out of nothing. :clown:

I also saw some clown on there say that Hazard "isn't in Agüero's league," and that there are 4-5 players in the league who are better than him.

City's money has blinded some of their supporters who have probably followed the club since 2011. After Arsenal supporters they're the most smug fanbase I've encountered recently. Holier than thou attitude like United have where they think they should blow everyone off the pitch and that their players are better than anyone else's. Deluded.

We are top of the league !!!! ^.^ hazard was a gun as always the boys played well and got the three points city failed once again HEHEHEHE what a good day to be a blue so happy