• Eto'o
    • Ba (sub)
    • Salah (sub)
    • Schurrle (sub)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a few seasons since I have felt the pride I now feel for Chelsea. Maybe pride is not the right word, but sitting watching this match today threw me back to Mourinho's last championship winning season. We were just fucking awesome, and Eden Hazard ? what a player. Not just best in the league but, for me, best in the world at present because he gives you everything. Attacking, defending, harassing defences, embarrassing defenders and scoring sublime goals. I could watch that guy all day long.

And also, we did more than beat Citeh last Monday night, we destroyed the myth that they were unbeatable and that even if you score 5 they would score 6. Against Norwich today just 2 shots on target. Chelsea have really dented their confidence and instilled doubt into the minds of the Citeh players and hope into the other Premiership teams. 6 great points this week and only 1 for Man city. Happy Days............Oh Yes Happy days :getin: A seismic shift in how I felt coming up to Christmas. So all credit to Mourinho, he has pulled this team together a hell of a lot quicker than I thought he would, and resigning Matic could be the masterstroke to win us the Premiership. :dance:

thank you for eden interview. it was amazing, his english isn´t perfect but its much better. he is so cute! :wub:

Sooooooo happy we are on top of the league. Yihaaaaaaa !!

Only one thing: Motherfucking shit, hell, fuck, nooooooooo !! One game this season I miss and Eden goes and does this. Fuck! :lol:

Going to watch the game and think I know nothing.