Chelsea v West Ham

Jase

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont get why Ba isnt starting. Mou said we need him and he aint even starting him against West Ham. He wont play against City for sure and Etoo aint able to play 2 matches in between 5 days anymore..dont get what Mou is doing. We need Samuel against City...

Expected Matić to be in the Hazard or Ramires category straight away where he's undroppable in league games. We can use Mikel and Lamps for cup competitions or as subs. Matić and Ramires should be the nailed on first choice.

dont get why Ba isnt starting. Mou said we need him and he aint even starting him against West Ham. He wont play against City for sure and Etoo aint able to play 2 matches in between 5 days anymore..dont get what Mou is doing. We need Samuel against City...

Doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense, maybe Torres will be back? But I've learned to not question any of Mou's decisions. Dude is a genius, every move he makes is after the next one is planned out. We'll be fine, just watch.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Expected Matić to be in the Hazard or Ramires category straight away where he's undroppable in league games. We can use Mikel and Lamps for cup competitions or as subs. Matić and Ramires should be the nailed on first choice.

In due time. He's only been here for about 2 weeks lol.

In due time. He's only been here for about 2 weeks lol.

Not like he's been off of football for a whole summer or something.

I'm sure we'll see him in the second half at least. Hopefully we're well ahead by then.

No Salah? Not even on the bench? :/

He hasn't even trained with the club yet.

No Salah? Not even on the bench? :/

he hasnt even trained once, why should he be on the bench?!!? mou said he will train for the first time tomorrow.

Lol okay okay, my bad. I thought he was with the team already. Can't wait to see him though! Whenever we do.

Not like he's been off of football for a whole summer or something.

I'm sure we'll see him in the second half at least. Hopefully we're well ahead by then.

Players bought in January are usually given time to adapt, except those panic buys expected to make a difference immediately. A la Mata.