Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

he wan to win epl medal , that why he stay

wondering if this really matters...when everybody knows he has zero contribution in winning this EPL (if it happens) unless his smile and pleasant presence around is considered as a contribution in winning the EPL :)

Juan Cuadrado has signed for Chelsea, Fiorentina coach Vincenzo Montella has told a press conference in Italy.It was a sale that had to be done,' said Montella.'The club has done the right thing because we are also getting a very good player (Salah)

salah want to stay at chelsea .he don't want to leave .i don't know why mourinho bring this player ???????????

i can play better than salah hhhhhh .did you now that salah is the only player in attack of chelsea didn't score any goals

zouma score felipe score cahill score iva score terry score .hhhhhhhh what salah doing at chelsea ?.his place in league of qatar

salah want to stay at chelsea .he don't want to leave .i don't know why mourinho bring this player ???????????

i can play better than salah hhhhhh .did you now that salah is the only player in attack of chelsea didn't score any goals

zouma score felipe score cahill score iva score terry score .hhhhhhhh what salah doing at chelsea ?.his place in league of qatar

Lol was Salah engaged to your sister or something and refused to pay mahr? :D:D

You seem to have a personal vendetta against him mate.

Lol was Salah engaged to your sister or something and refused to pay mahr? :D:D

You seem to have a personal vendetta against him mate.

i don't understand .what 's mahr ????????. for your information i don't have a sister .some respect

i don't understand .what 's mahr ????????. for your information i don't have a sister .some respect

tis all banter.

Nationality might have something to do with it.

We both know exactly why he's saying these things. just seeing if he will be honest. ;)

Calm your ti*s down ya maghrby

i know you hate egyptians , and i'm ok with that , but this is a football forum ...

and we all know who is hiding his ass in qatar "if you know what i mean"

so spread your hate elsewhere please ...

I feel like you have something personal against Salah. In one season, this kid scored more CL goals than most players on Saturdays roster. He scored more goals for his country than any other at his age. The fact that he did not shine with Chelsea does not mean he's not good. He's a better dribbler (and I'm talking about statistics, not out of my ass) than all Chelsea players excluding only Hazard. Give him a break, will you!