Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

Whichever of Salah or Schurrle doesn't make the squad I'd guess is heading out, or close to. If they both make the squad... not convinced anythig will happen

Well, the Telegraph and Guardian have reported that Schurrle won't make the squad tonight while Rob Beasley said Salah is likely to leave after the game tonight (not immediately of course). Yeah so, take your pick.

Well, the Telegraph and Guardian have reported that Schurrle won't make the squad tonight while Rob Beasley said Salah is likely to leave after the game tonight (not immediately of course). Yeah so, take your pick.

Roll the dice

salah still at chelsea ??????? .what a ..... .salah is The worst player in Chelsea .I do not know how a player like Salah to play in

Chelsea .if we want to bring cuadrado or costa we must sell salah .may be his not want to leave .this is big problem

NOOOO! :rant: Roma has pulled out of the deal.. Dnpro president saying that they have agreed fee about Konoplyanka! :cry:

Lets just hope Fiorentina want him in a swap deal with Cuadrado!

Can not bear the presence of Salah in Chelsea.hope any club buy him

Costa and Cuadrado in?

Yup, I mean 2 out in the same position quite strange. And we are rumoured to replace it with those two, one winger, and one AM. Our wings will still 'weak' imo. Unless we are planning to change our formation to 433 permanently or something.

I watched his last match, he was very poor and completely out of his concentration, i won't hope to see him setting with other non-selected players behind the Chelsea bench this night.