Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Mohamed Salah

James
Followers 2

Salah is absolutely devastating when it comes to finishing, that's the massive difference between him and Hazard right now. It will be hard to follow up this sort of goal numbers and form next season, but to disregard what we are seeing now is pure jealousy and stupidity.

• Like 4
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MY MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN MOHAMED SALAH.............God bless you kid. Hope you keep going this way and improve. He has much more than this, I hope he becomes consistent. This is his first match and I ho

BTW, I'm a huge fan of Chelsea since 2004, signing Salah makes Chelsea the number 1 here in Egypt, now everyone here looks like a Chelsea fan, and that's annoying me alot, cuz supporting Chelsea was a

Posted Images

He'll never replicate this form ever again in the rest of his career.

He really isn't that good.

True. You see players breaking Premiership records and setting new club records as a winger.

Nothing I despise more than people hating for the sake of it. Applaud him for his fantastic season or say nothing at all.

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Salah is absolutely devastating when it comes to finishing, that's the massive difference between him and Hazard right now. It will be hard to follow up this sort of goal numbers and form next season, but to disregard what we are seeing now is pure jealousy and stupidity.

And always look so easy.. Urgh. 

While I agree he's unlikely to reproduce this next season, I don't think he has to. Besides, contrary to CR9, his game is a lot more than the goals.

He dribbles vertically, and is pretty quick to pass which makes him difficult to defend against (plays one-touch often). In other words, his linkup play has been phenomenal as well.

This has been my criticism of hazard on hazard's thread. That he needs to mix up his game when the conditions aren't right for his regular style of possession and dribbling. Salah's game is just more complete, which allows him to contribute to his team more consistently esp in tough matches..

• Like 1

The guys plaued absolutely out of his skin with the dippers and I never understood why we got shot of him at the time. Along with a couple of others like Schurrle and Square (Cuadrado - who the Gooners are supposedly interested in now)

I really hope RM do go for him but cant see the scoucers  going for it cause they will have learned from getting rid of that biting chappy Suarez that strikers like him dont come alomg that often and would give him anything he wanted. But I dont see Salah as being a craver of money. I think love and happiness of his playing is what he feeds on. And a manager that gives it to him.

26 minutes ago, the wes said:

I bet he told Lukaku the same thing!! No - it was me that fought to keep you - it was them nasty Chelsea peeps they didn't like you!!

I wonder what he told Mata?

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I bet he told Lukaku the same thing!! No - it was me that fought to keep you - it was them nasty Chelsea peeps they didn't like you!!

I wonder what he told Mata?

Mate u know what Mourinho is like  it's never his fault it's somebody else fault if Salah was a flop at Liverpool his words would be it was me who sold Salah 

• Like 1

He is a master manipulator. Now the conversation is not that two best players this season Salah and De Bruyne were in his squad he did not give them chance but who signed the papers when Salah was sold.

Bringing back this short sighted toxic jerk was  the biggest mistake Roman did.

• 2 weeks later...
Channel 4 have a programme on his this week... A fairytale or something! Just find it slightly bizzare 
The British Museum have his boots on show now, so this is more on the normal side.
  • Like 1
Just now, LAM09 said:
Just now, Laylabelle said:
Channel 4 have a programme on his this week... A fairytale or something! Just find it slightly bizzare 

The British Museum have his boots on show now, so this is more on the normal side.

Omg I thought you were joking!!! Wow!! He has achieved don't get me wrong and that but this is so ott... What if he ain't the same player next year what will the follow up documentary be?! Bizzare 

Omg I thought you were joking!!! Wow!! He has achieved don't get me wrong and that but this is so ott... What if he ain't the same player next year what will the follow up documentary be?! Bizzare 
I agree. It would make more sense if he fired Liverpool to the CL title and it aired the following week.

What would be tragically funny is if Salah, mane and Can fuck up their CL final because of this ramadan fasting stuff. I remember how torrid Salah was in pre-season for us when he was fasting, a complete zombie on the pitch when he really needed to impres, maybe he would be still here if he had looked more like giving a shit about playing at Chelsea back then. Not to eat for the majority of the day is no problem, once conditioned, I did intermittent fasting myself for years. But the no drinking bullshit is absolutely horrendous for you body no matter how well you are conditioned. Clubs should genuinely check the scheduling of Ramadan in advance before deciding to sign a practicing Muslim key player.