Nemanja Matic

.Cee

How come Benfica haven't announced anything?

Do they have a time limit before they have to post on the stock exchange? I thought even if a deal was being negotiated they had to say?

Had a look at some of Benfica's previous transfer dealings on the stock exchange and there seems to be a pattern of them only announcing 'negotiations to have begun' earlier in the same day as the transfer already being done and dusted. For example in the Ramires deal they confirmed negotiations to have taken place on the 4th of August 2010 but later that day he was already officially a Chelsea player so I suppose they're free to hold as much unofficial negotiations as they want and only when a fee has been agreed by both sides they have to announce the beginning of the negotiations, and the official confirmation once the player has taken a medical and signed a contract at his new club.

Had a look at some of Benfica's previous transfer dealings on the stock exchange and there seems to be a pattern of them only announcing 'negotiations to have begun' earlier in the same day as the transfer already being done and dusted. For example in the Ramires deal they confirmed negotiations to have taken place on the 4th of August 2010 but later that day he was already officially a Chelsea player so I suppose they're free to hold as much unofficial negotiations as they want and only when a fee has been agreed by both sides they have to announce the beginning of the negotiations, and the official confirmation once the player has taken a medical and signed a contract at his new club.

Not anymore, check 2012. Witsel and Garcia just confirmation sell, no negotiation statements anymore. Think they have changed it now.

26.3M€ it's a bargain.

So sick of russians and sheiks waving players with money.

I don't care about the 2 players that will come, Kakuta is like Freddy Adu, do not want, we have better in our B team, and we don't need more attacking players, only a DMF.

26.3M€ it's a bargain.

I don't care about the 2 players that will come, Kakuta is like Freddy Adu, do not want, we have better in our B team, and we don't need more attacking players, only a DMF.

as if money is the reason why Matic is joining us

Matic in London:

Bd9cVM4CcAA-3KO.jpg

26.3M€ it's a bargain.

Can't even get into shit teams like Fulham :D well your amazing management team could turn him into dark Ribery :ph34r: he was regarded as the best young talent in football once and we nearly got a ban for signing him...

But that is ancient history :clown:

26.3M€ it's a bargain.

suggest you complain to YOUR owners ,,,, we are just poor Chelsea fans ,,,,, I m 76 and cant afford to retire and now watch on streams instead of Sky...

of course our Admin Alex is rolling in money so have a go at him

26.3M€ it's a bargain.

He isn't only coming here for the money. He's been here before, he has said in an interview he loves Chelsea. He just wants to prove to everyone that he is a much better player than the one who came to Benfica in Luiz deal.

as if money is the reason why Matic is joining us

Matic in London:

Bd9cVM4CcAA-3KO.jpg

The problem is that we are in January. We just beat Porto and we are on the top of the league and now one of our best players it's gone, he could refuse and wait for July.

Teams like Chelsea, City, PSG, etc, have a lot of money to buy players in January and get stronger for the rest of the season, while teams that don't have a russian or a sheik loose players and get weaker for the rest of the season.

At least he's going to my favourite league and not for russia.

Can't even get into shit teams like Fulham :D well your amazing management team could turn him into dark Ribery :ph34r: he was regarded as the best young talent in football once and we nearly got a ban for signing him...

But that is ancient history :clown:

We had Freddy Adu. I still remember the day we bought him, i was very excited. Epic fail.