Nemanja Matic

.Cee

Hmmm. This wait is killing me.

Maybe it won't be today as there's stuff going on with the NBA judging by the official twitter.

That's at Stamford Bridge, medicals at Cobham. Or you mean the official announcement? I'd still imagine it can be done on the website

He is never going to be passing a medical, not before Benfica posts that new on that website. It is like buying a product from the shop, they are never gonna deliver before the money show up in the bank account

Well we aren't going to deposit any money without knowing if he passes a medical.

He is never going to be passing a medical, not before Benfica posts that new on that website. It is like buying a product from the shop, they are never gonna deliver before the money show up in the bank account

You are getting worse and worse by every day, The medical comes before the money transfer.

Tomo was right, the David Luiz-Torres deals were the worst bits of business any club has done in the history of january transfer windows. But then again, hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Why is the David Luiz deal bad when he's clearly increased his value since he has joined us?

Torres yes, Luiz no. If we wanted to sell Luiz he'd go for more than we got him for.

And again before you say it, there is no way Matic would've made it if he stayed here.

And that's still ignoring David Luiz's services in those 3 years and the many times he's saved our sorrow arses.

Gratefulness is rare to find these days...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4G using Tapatalk

seems like this "tuesday medical" was just bullshit. no news about a medical or something at the moment. and most of the medicals are done in the morning as i remember.

From the BBC:

Ian McGarry @garbosj 1m

Chelsea expect Nemanja Matic to complete a medical tomorrow morning. A fee of €24m has been agreed. Lampard to be fit for #MUFC. #CFC

Bayern is the latest rumor. They'd want to pair him with Dante.

One thing Mou and Guardiola have in common is they both like discipline. I don't believe Bayern would want him knowing they can attract a better player with a stronger mentality.

And that's still ignoring David Luiz's services in those 3 years and the many times he's saved our sorrow arses.

Gratefulness is rare to find these days...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4G using Tapatalk

i would like to add that i never said Luiz was the worst bit off January buisness, Torres yes, Luiz no.