Nemanja Matic

.Cee

Isn't it the only "vs video" of him?

I wish someone could make one of his play against Porto. I watched the entire game, but a lot of times I wasn't sure who I was looking at cause my stream was LQ.

There's another one of him vs Sao Paulo. But not sure it was a meaningful game, and also the camera angle is high and hard to know who's on the ball.

Anyone here know Portuguese or that financial site that Portuguese clubs have to post details on before any deal? Would tell us exactly how much Matic costs, ending the debate once and for all.

CMVM is the portuguese stock exchange, but its a little hard to navigate for people searching for what you're looking for. Guaranteed ABola and Record are checking every 5 seconds and will post it immediately when its reported to the CMVM so might as well check those two portuguese soccer sites instead.

Anyone here know Portuguese or that financial site that Portuguese clubs have to post details on before any deal? Would tell us exactly how much Matic costs, ending the debate once and for all.

http://www.cmvm.pt/en/Pages/default.aspx

I dont know which sub menu it is though

That is Porto isn't it?

http://www.cmvm.pt/en/Pages/default.aspx

I dont know which sub menu it is though

Yeah I got that site too, don't know which is the Benfica page. If anyone could read Portuguese and post the link to Benfica, we would just need that link

Ah found it guys, now just need to find that section that we can refresh to get the deal, in English as well for everyone

http://web3.cmvm.pt/english/sdi2004/emitentes/emit_cons.cfm?num_ent=%25%23TKY%22%3DT%20%0A

Everyone keep quoting this post when we sign him, don't let this link goes unnoticed.

That is Porto isn't it?

Yeah I got that site too, don't know which is the Benfica page. If anyone could read Portuguese and post the link to Benfica, we would just need that link

Going through this http://web3.cmvm.pt/english/sdi2004/emitentes/emit_fact.cfm?num_ent=%25%23TKY%22%3DT%20%0A

Looks like it will be here, the Ramires deal is in there.

That is Porto isn't it?

Not to be a smartass but you can choose 'English' as the language on top right of the page.

Ramires was sold for 22m euros, Witsel 40m euros, Garcia 20m euros and like 3m euros bonus or something HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA Garcia for 20-23m while Matic for around the same. Can't stop laughing at City :D

Coentrao 30m euros, fucking robbery as well. Luiz 25m euros+ Matic :(

Actually lets go to Porto and see how much their players have been sold over the year, would be funny if Hulk was like 60m

Ramires was sold for 22m euros, Witsel 40m euros, Garcia 20m euros and like 3m euros bonus or something HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA Garcia for 20-23m while Matic for around the same. Can't stop laughing at City :D

Coentrao 30m euros, fucking robbery as well. Luiz 25m euros+ Matic :(

Actually lets go to Porto and see how much their players have been sold over the year, would be funny if Hulk was like 60m

Might wanna wait and see how he does for us before laughing at City.. Slight difference between Portugal and England

Hulk was signed for 40m euros, that was actually a good price for him, really surprised we didn't go in for him as well. Reckon while he might be overrated he could bang them in for us with our current team. Falcao to Atletico 40m euros raising to 47m apparently, bargain if you think about it now.

James and Moutinho for 70m euros together, 45m for James hahahahahahah wtf

Anderson for 30m euros is just legendary stuff, is that a bigger cock up than Torres?

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, I think saying he's the best you saw playing for us is a little over the top, I don't want to raise the expectations here to unrealistic levels. Matic was fantastic for us, but I would take Rui Costa on the downhill side of his career any day over Matic. Aside from that, I think we can agree we just sold a hell of a player.

How would you compare him to somebody like Javi Martinez?