Nemanja Matic

.Cee

14 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

That's why you don't get in heated arguments. Compare any two of these players or be fussy about transfers and see what happens.

how-messi-and-ronaldo-are-and-how-their-

Followed us too long to argue with fellow Blues that I dont know and about summet not one of us could change no matter what we say!

Gotta pick yer fights cause you wont win them all. kick-in-the-balls_zpszlefrw7d.gif

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:

You said for more youngsters to go out on loan and listed the following: LCB, LWB and RF for me. After that, RWB, then, CM. 

We really don't need that many new players all being well, but more quality is needed.

That's the order of positions i'd upgrade, doesn't mean it has to be done all in one summer, LCB and RF would already be solved with Christensen and Sanchez. And of course we should loan the youngsters that aren't playing, is that even a case?

That's the order of positions i'd upgrade, doesn't mean it has to be done all in one summer, LCB and RF would already be solved with Christensen and Sanchez. And of course we should loan the youngsters that aren't playing, is that even a case?

Sell them with buy back clauses, is what we should be doing now. Let players develop at clubs that want them for an extended period of time.

1 hour ago, nono said:

His horrible performances always go under the radar for some reason. He's a pub team player.

Thing is, he is next to a guy who can bail him out 9/10 of the time, and he still looks shit.

Kante deserves a better partner.

11 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Him, Zouma, Begovic, Willian, Costa and 2 more need to go.

I've wanted Willian and Matic gone for a while now. Both should have been sold last year. Willian is a really unproductive winger. Matic was a mistake from the start. We should have never gotten him back. He's given us one good season now and two horrible ones back to back. As for Zouma, my word he barely looks like a footballer out there. Just another body to make up the team count. We were terribly unlucky for Alonso to get injured because he'd have been much better. And Courtois wouldn't have let in that first goal that Begovic did. 

Kante is actually part of the problem because he doesn't keep his position. He's not a DM like some say he is, he is a roaming midfielder who goes about trying to make interceptions. He rarely keeps his position. With a pure DM, Conte will probably be less cautious about pairing said hypothetical pure DM next to Fabregas. Finding an ideal partner for Kante is not that straightforward unfortunately.

2 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Kante is actually part of the problem because he doesn't keep his position. He's not a DM like some say he is, he is a roaming midfielder who goes about trying to make interceptions. He rarely keeps his position. With a pure DM, Conte will probably be less cautious about pairing said hypothetical pure DM next to Fabregas. Finding an ideal partner for Kante is not that straightforward unfortunately.

He's roaming about because Matic is immobile and can't do any defensive work especially on counter attacks.