Hull City v Chelsea

Jase

Maybe we could see the all- Brazilian Luiz- Rami pivot for this one.

Azpi.................Cahill....................Terry...................Cole

...........................Luiz.........................Rami.......................

Willian...........................Oscar..........................Hazard

....................................Torres......................................

The rest of the team just picks themselves.

We need to give the WILL-OSC-HAZ trio time to gel and be the ultimate weapon to rip open defences.

Eto'o had a good run of games to impress and he hadn't tbh and its time for Torres to get a similar run, maybe 2-3 games.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to play formation from now on as a 5-4-1. 5 defenders, 4 midfielders, 1 up front striker forward and park the bus keep possession and piss off the other team and frustrate them and pass the ball around and when we get the ball from their half knock it up to the up front striker and counter attack with pace while defenders are deep in our half or when we steal the ball from their player after a corner kick and pass it and knock it forward with pace and to the up front striker with pace can rush down field and enough space and time and less defenders in his area and knock it in the goal or the up front striker forward can bring the keeper out of his goal and shoot a side footed ball around or little chip over goalkeeper head/body and score it.It is just a thought.

We need to play formation from now on as a 5-4-1. 5 defenders, 4 midfielders, 1 up front striker forward and park the bus keep possession and piss off the other team and frustrate them and pass the ball around and when we get the ball from their half knock it up to the up front striker and counter attack with pace while defenders are deep in our half or when we steal the ball from their player after a corner kick and pass it and knock it forward with pace and to the up front striker with pace can rush down field and enough space and time and less defenders in his area and knock it in the goal or the up front striker forward can bring the keeper out of his goal and shoot a side footed ball around or little chip over goalkeeper head/body and score it.It is just a thought.

This post is... GENIUS! Really hope José reads this.

I'm off to Hull in a bit. Staying in a hotel tonight. Wish me luck - it's an utter shithull!

Think for one of the very few times this season the team picks itself, be it for form or injury reasons (mainly the former).

Cech; Azpiliceuta, Cahill, Terry, Cole; Mikel, Ramires; Hazard, Oscar, Willian; Torres.

The only real selection issues up for debate tomorrow are Cahill or Luiz and Torres or Eto'o. I think Cahill and Torres are in better form and better equipped to deal with Hull's aerial prowess than the other two. Love Mata but Willian has been very good lately and deserves to start.

Won't be easy by any means, I watched them against Man United; Hull definitely should have got at least a point but for bad luck. They also smashed Fulham. Having said that, the best team they've played at the KC this season is Liverpool, they won that but I think it was largely due to Liverpool underperforming on the day, cos Hull were shit themselves but had the rub of the green with a deflected goal and an own goal.

I said we would win 0-2 at Derby with two goals in the last half an hour. BOOM! Prediction for tomorrow is a 0-1 win with the goal coming in the second half.

BLUES

I'm off to Hull in a bit. Staying in a hotel tonight. Wish me luck - it's an utter shithull!

Think for one of the very few times this season the team picks itself, be it for form or injury reasons (mainly the former).

Cech; Azpiliceuta, Cahill, Terry, Cole; Mikel, Ramires; Hazard, Oscar, Willian; Torres.

The only real selection issues up for debate tomorrow are Cahill or Luiz and Torres or Eto'o. I think Cahill and Torres are in better form and better equipped to deal with Hull's aerial prowess than the other two. Love Mata but Willian has been very good lately and deserves to start.

Won't be easy by any means, I watched them against Man United; Hull definitely should have got at least a point but for bad luck. They also smashed Fulham. Having said that, the best team they've played at the KC this season is Liverpool, they won that but I think it was largely due to Liverpool underperforming on the day, cos Hull were shit themselves but had the rub of the green with a deflected goal and an own goal.

I said we would win 0-2 at Derby with two goals in the last half an hour. BOOM! Prediction for tomorrow is a 0-1 win with the goal coming in the second half.

BLUES

have a great weekend

I donno man.... I dont really like it when I read through the thread and I see 90% of people are confident we'll win this one pretty smoothly. Yes we've hit form. Yet we're better than them. But I hate being over confident !! We mustn't doubt these lot. Nevertheless, a win is what we need and what we must get.

Come on Chels !

Jose's had a week to drill the boys on just that. I feel he's adept at getting his message across... 1-0 or 2-1