Hull City v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling we'll see a Torres goal here today.

Just hope we don't fuck about and let them get comfortable. Our 1st halves have been really slow lately so I'd love to see an early goal. The instructions from Jose should be to continuously give the ball to Hazard and Willian out wide and for them to run at defenders as much as possible. Hull shouldn't be able to handle that for an entire match.

Mourinho speaks ahead of kick-off

'I try to choose (the team) in relation to the opponent, previous matches and training sessions. Sometimes I'm correct and sometimes I'm not.

'It's easy to pick our defensive four. I chose Luiz because Mikel didn't train on Thursday and Friday. The other three (Hazard, Oscar and Willian) are all playing really well.'

When asked about any transfer developments, Mourinho added: 'Nothing. The club is calm.'