The "new" United will stop City.

Rooney scored from 100 meters away and youtube banned the video.

All we have to do is hold out against the Scousers - where City will also have to travel.

In Europe I predict 3-1 away win against PSG and 1-1 at home.

What worries me a little is that City are getting some favourable decisions and we get Foy. Against Fulham pen+red card, out of the grand Epidaurian plays.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to avoid Draws, just win win win and may be we have room for one more loss or two more draws to make 87 or 86 points respectively which might be enough to win the league. The problem is that we played all of ManU, Arsenal, Everton away and got only 2 points only out of 9 points on offer. Am afraid if city do much better, say by getting 7 points then they deserve to win the league for me. I just hope they get 5 or less points a win at united and 2 draws at arsenal and everton, that will give us some hope.

fuck so many easy games ,, maybe the toffees will be sticky

If those are easy games, then all games are easy, cos Anfield, Emirates, Trafford and Goodison are literally the hardest places to go for us and City. I can see them dropping points twice, but that would take a slight decline in form and for us to win the title we still have to win all of our matches, which is even less probable. What we need to win the title (cos we will at least drop points once, that is inevitable with our sloppiness, is a major decline of City like Pellegrini folding under pressure, getting his tactics all wrong and Yaya, Kompany and all of their strikers to have an off day on more than one occasion. Pellegrini has never won a major trophy. There needs to be a reason...

This was my prediction for the final 10 games of the season: W7, D2, L1.

My crystal ball never fails me. And I'm confident Chelsea will win the league.

So if i counted right, two draws and 5 wins to come. With that record we will surely not win the league. It would need City to drop 8 points.

City still to play Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester United and Everton, all away...

You better take Arsenal out of that list.

Those bums are shits and expect to get raped as well by City.

As far as our chances if we win every game from here till the end how many points must city drop?

I assume that if we are tie on points we will still lose it because of goal differences, so one less point then us.

How many points would that be that they need to drop then?

I'm pretty sure Arsenal is out of the race

Their morale must be ground low (as opposed to sky high lol) and they are plagued by injuries. In my opinion they were never winning it anyway.

And most importantly: they have too much ground to cover and the big three (us, city and liverpool) have to drop some major amount of points for them to win.

I'm pretty sure Arsenal is out of the race

Their morale must be ground low (as opposed to sky high lol) and they are plagued by injuries. In my opinion they were never winning it anyway.

And most importantly: they have too much ground to cover and the big three (us, city and liverpool) have to drop some major amount of points for them to win.

Arsenal losing out in the FA Cup would just the perfect year for the anti-Arsenal fans (like every year actually).

Liverpool is great against big teams at Anfield so it is going to be one of the most difficult games. They will also be fired up since they believe they can win the title.

True, but luckily we play them after they have played Man City. It all depends what happens in that match for them, as their hopes could be over by the time they play us. Either way, I believe if we manage to close the back door; they are there for the taking defensively.

In my opinion, we'll have to win all remaining games to be in it. No draws, no loses. Even then it is going to be tricky. Liverpool could maybe draw against City, and then either Arsenal, United or Everton to snatch one point? It is possible, and I hope Arsenal pick themselves up and prove a fight against City.

You better take Arsenal out of that list.

Those bums are shits and expect to get raped as well by City.

If you wanna do that, then take United off the list as well since they are rubbish. Yes, Arsenal may have got thrashed yesterday but since they are at home this time against City next weekend, one would expect them to do better and at least give them a chance to pick up a point, at the very least. And let's not forget that City lately haven't been quite the same like they were in the beginning of the season.

As far as our chances if we win every game from here till the end how many points must city drop?

I assume that if we are tie on points we will still lose it because of goal differences, so one less point then us.

How many points would that be that they need to drop then?

If we win our remaining 7 games, then we would need City to D1 L1 at least because as it stands, should they win their 3 games in hand, they'll go 3 points clear of us.

I just hope we don't come to regret not pushing for the wins against United and Arsenal earlier in the season. I view those matches as 4 points dropped.

I don't think picking up only a draw against United and Arsenal should be viewed as points dropped because that can happen and usually happen in matches between two big sides. If you wanna look at points dropped, then it's our inability to beat some of the lesser sides - West Brom (twice!), Stoke, Villa, West Ham and even against Everton.