I like many fans find myself upset with the lost but as said we have been doing so well till this lost so im sure we are going to be hungry and ready for the next game i have faith we will still get the title this year and as someone mentioned even if the worst case comes true that for whatever reason we dont get the title atleast we have done better then last year and look on the bright side we will be spending in the summer for sure getting a striker while also fixing up any weaknesses i trust the club will put in some awesome performances for the rest of the season and i trust the board will fix our weaknesses we have i close with

HAVE FAITH GUYS ^.^

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So much was said, analyzed about Cjelsea´s chances to win it all in recent weeks.

The bottom line, still remains the same. Chelsea needs to win against Arsenal, Liverpool & all remaining games.

Then hoping for Citeh to drop points along the way. Pretty difficult task, but not something that is impossible.

I absolutely agree with that and most of the blame lies at the feet of Emenalo& co. he squandered majority of our transfer funds on players who either weren't needed, weren't good enough or weren't ready (and may never be good enough either) to make any real impact and contributions to the first team.

misplaced priority and gross incompetence of identify the teams weakness and addressing it accordingly.

Emenalo seems to attract stick when things go wrong, but never gets credit when things go right. Maybe he's just got the right type of face for some to lay the blame at his feet. :ph34r:

Anyway, before Emenalo came in our transfer policy was a mess. The highlight will be Torres for £50 million, a transfer that has been a financial burden ever since in terms of both wages and amortised transfer fees. But we were a mess in transfer dealings for years before that, leading to an ageing squad and underinvestment in the future.

Now we've actually got a much better transfer record. We've an abundance of young talent (two players who could quite conceivably be amongst the best in the world in Hazard and Courtois, and possibly even Oscar if he can regain his form) as well as a much more focused development system. What we've lacked is stability at the top in terms of coaching but that is something we're striving for.

It's not perfect by any means but I'm always happy to discuss the merits of our Technical Director....unfortunately it seems the only time people want to bring his name up is when they're looking for a scapegoat (or should that be a black sheep?).

To me, Emenalo has done a tremendous job over the years. Just look at Chelsea´s young players, it is all there.

He should be commended for a job well done.

However, we are dealing here with Chelsea´s chances to win the PL title. I believe, nothing is lost yet.

All other teams are not winning their remaining games, I am almost certain of it. Therefore, only time will tell. I keep my hopes up.

I'm more relieved that we face Arsenal next weekend than if we were facing a lesser team.

I feel the same. Spurs actually had a lot of good possession yesterday but simply lacked that cutting edge, combined with Arsenal actually having a decent defence. Would love Luiz back in midfield for this one but it comes down to the same thing - Hazard needs to turn it on.

I feel the same. Spurs actually had a lot of good possession yesterday but simply lacked that cutting edge, combined with Arsenal actually having a decent defence. Would love Luiz back in midfield for this one but it comes down to the same thing - Hazard needs to turn it on.

The Villa game was a freak game, complete and utter freak fest. Up to the point of the controversy we had that game in the bag IMO and then Foy gate struck again and all fucking hell broke loose. Jose will have the lads up for this, and Galatasaray....The Villa game will be put to rest with both these games.

The Villa game was a freak game, complete and utter freak fest. Up to the point of the controversy we had that game in the bag IMO and then Foy gate struck again and all fucking hell broke loose. Jose will have the lads up for this, and Galatasaray....The Villa game will be put to rest with both these games.

Exactly. Beat Galatasaray and the confidence will come flooding back. Bear Arsenal (to effectively end their title challenge once and for all) and we'll be fucking buzzing, almost as if Villa didn't happen.

I thought all along we could afford to lose one of our last nine games. Go unbeaten for the last 8 and we will win the title, winning at least six of them, and we will win the title. I can't see any team matching that turnover.

Exactly. Beat Galatasaray and the confidence will come flooding back. Bear Arsenal (to effectively end their title challenge once and for all) and we'll be fucking buzzing, almost as if Villa didn't happen.

I thought all along we could afford to lose one of our last nine games. Go unbeaten for the last 8 and we will win the title, winning at least six of them, and we will win the title. I can't see any team matching that turnover.

Spot on. Not only that but in amonst all the fixtures left for all the teams with a chance there will be at least 2-3 more freak results, we just have to make sure it ain't us.

There is going to be lot's more twists to come.

The whole weekend was pretty fucking shit to be honest. Every result went against us, plus we lost the rugby....then my ex-gf phoned me out of the blue. :rant::rant:

Anyway, new week and two big games coming up. I think we could do with a big result against Galatasaray, a proper European night where the place is buzzing. Could see us conceding early and then rallying to win 3-1 but we need to then carry that into the Arsenal game. Plus we've got the draw on Friday - worst case scenario is Atletico in my book.

I'm not a big fan of counting matches because on any day, any team can do over a top side but if we're still in contention when we go to Anfield then I'd be happy. Liverpool are very beatable with the right setup. Pissed me off watching United yesterday because they just let Liverpool play their game. Fuck me, just stick Valencia on and run at Flanagan all day for a start and watch him get sent-off. :rant::rant:

Oh boy, his ex g phoned him, I read. That to me is a great sign for Chelsea.

Jose & Co are winning the PL title, then. Lol.

Honestly, I speak to her and Chelsea lose. Obviously for the good of Chelsea Football Club I need to ignore her and find comfort in someone else's arms....purely to help us win games of course. :lol:

Anyway, I'll put my cock on the block and say that we can definitely win this league. Other teams WILL slip up and yesterday might just be the thing that pulls everyone together again. Clearly the FA are against us so time for a bit of the old siege mentality. No fucking around anymore.

Honestly, I speak to her and Chelsea lose. Obviously for the good of Chelsea Football Club I need to ignore her and find comfort in someone else's arms....purely to help us win games of course. :lol:

Anyway, I'll put my cock on the block and say that we can definitely win this league. Other teams WILL slip up and yesterday might just be the thing that pulls everyone together again. Clearly the FA are against us so time for a bit of the old siege mentality. No fucking around anymore.

Well, whatever you do to help Chelsea winning I even help you with it. Just do not, count me in with putting my cock anywhere. I still like to use it occasionally.

Of course, the FA were & still is against Chelsea. Roman is a foreigner, Jose is outspoken & the FA are full of Manure a-holes.