• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see City drawing that many games. They'll probably lose one game and draw another, but 4 draws? Can't see that happening. They've only draw 3 games out of 27.

They haven't had many draws because they haven't played many good teams. And either way, me predicting draws allows for leeway - they may end up winning one of those games, but equally they could lose one.

It's still on!!

I can't see Arsenal and Liverpool being consistent enough to claw their way back above us.

The crucial time will be the 4 game period where City playing United, Arsenal and Liverpool away. We have 4 very winnable games. Let's hope and pray City drop points in two of those three games.

I agree Alex. 20 points will do it for us. No doom and gloom just yet!

They haven't had many draws because they haven't played many good teams. And either way, me predicting draws allows for leeway - they may end up winning one of those games, but equally they could lose one.

True but you have to also consider the way Pellegrini sets them up. Their game plan won't be to go to Anfield, Emirates etc looking to stay compact and avoid a defeat. They don't draw many games because they have a very strong attack and lots of firepower. I think If they're going to lose points, it'll more likely be a full out defeat than a draw.

Am I being too optimistic?

predictions.png

I think so! We will most probably not go unbeaten until the end of the season...

I believe we will finish the season with 84-85 points, we will definitely lose at least one more game, imo.

As for City, I think it is very probable they finish with 84-85 points as well. They will need to play very badly to draw 4, but it is always possible!

Predictios:

Chelsea vs Arsenal: W 3pts

Crystal vs Chelsea W 3pts

Chelsea vs Stoke D 1pt

Swansea vs Chelsea L 0

Chelsea vs Sunderland D 1pt

Liverpool vs Chelsea W 3 pts

Chelsea vs Norwich W 3pts

Cardiff vs Chelsea W 3prs

Final: 83 points

City: will win their remaining home matches, but will drop points in key matches:

-United: 0 points

-Liverpool: 0 points

-Arsenal: 1 point

-Everton: 1 point

Final: 83 points

I also predict Liverpool to end up with 83 points IF they beat United, because after that game I see them dropping points against Chelsea and West Ham, but we will end up in 3rd because of our poor GD:

1- City

2- Liverpool

3- Chelsea