Chelsea v Liverpool

Jase

• Replies 702
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some how MU have fluke their way to 3 points behind us, if we lose tomorrow it will be just that while we will be 4 behind City, pretty much isn't catch able with our current team. It is amazing isn't it, 4 weeks ago we were joking about how MU will struggle to finish 6th now they could be in like 3rd in 2 weeks.

Some how MU have fluke their way to 3 points behind us, if we lose tomorrow it will be just that while we will be 4 behind City, pretty much isn't catch able with our current team. It is amazing isn't it, 4 weeks ago we were joking about how MU will struggle to finish 6th now they could be in like 3rd in 2 weeks.

They've had a run of five games against Villa, Stoke, West Ham, Hull and Norwich and they've snuck a couple of them. That's no mean feat but they're games you'd expect them to win so really not much cause for concern yet.

They've had a run of five games against Villa, Stoke, West Ham, Hull and Norwich and they've snuck a couple of them. That's no mean feat but they're games you'd expect them to win so really not much cause for concern yet.

Yep agreed they were shit teams but then again we struggled ourselves against most of these in Norwich, Villa, Stoke, while only convincingly winning against West Ham who is horribly shit. Also we got some tough games coming up now, Southampton next away too, by this time in 2 weeks we could actually be behind them in the table, unthinkable after that defeat to Newcastle for them at home. Now if Arsenal win tomorrow this Liverpool game is a must win basically.

They wont get a top 4 finish.

True though they drew/lost games you would expect them to win.Weird season so far

We have gotta do what we can do and not mess up

has anyone posted a 343 lineup yet? You know we've used it in the past and we don't have ramires...

wouldn't surprise me.

Not sure I like 3 in the back against a team that is scoring for fun. Doubt Jose sees that as a viable option unless we're chasing the game.

Not sure I like 3 in the back against a team that is scoring for fun. Doubt Jose sees that as a viable option unless we're chasing the game.

Yeah maybe because they now have a fit Coutinho too, so it's not just Suarez.

The 343 wouldn't be by preferred formation, especially at home. I'd still stick DL in the midfield just to break things up.

Curious to see what Jose will come up with... deep defense line for example?

Iva/Azpi Chill/Iva JT Cole

Luiz Mikel

Mata Oscar Hazard

Shirley

Luiz would be replacing Ramires and doing all thew running, with Mikel sitting. Mata and Oscar would exchange positions at will.

Torres

Hazard - Oscar - Schürrle

Lampard - Mikel

Azpi - Terry - Cahill - Ivanovic

Cech

So far Torres has bottled it every single time against his old club so maybe now's the time, eh?

Yeah maybe because they now have a fit Coutinho too, so it's not just Suarez.

The 343 wouldn't be by preferred formation, especially at home. I'd still stick DL in the midfield just to break things up.

Curious to see what Jose will come up with... deep defense line for example?

Iva/Azpi Chill/Iva JT Cole

Luiz Mikel

Mata Oscar Hazard

Shirley

Luiz would be replacing Ramires and doing all thew running, with Mikel sitting. Mata and Oscar would exchange positions at will.

This is what I'd like to see and I hope Jose follows suit.

4-3-3

Cech - Maybe not as obvious as year's past but still bang on.

Ivanovic - we lose pace and precise passing on the flank but Liverpool as susceptible to set pieces and Brana is a beast.

Cahill - will make more sense when you see my midfield three.

Terry - captain

Azpilicueta - pace to stay with the flankers.

Luiz - Pace of passing and a disruptive/combative player, good on set pieces.

Lampard - great experience and goalscoring prowess

Oscar - genius who like to put in a tackle and plays with great energy, Ramires with more offense and less tackling.

Schurrle - Pace and passion, willing to track back and take on a shot.

Hazard - Our best player. simple.

Torres.... at some point he's got to start playing football right?

I know this won't happen but I feel that is the recipe for a successful game against Liverpool. Jose will have his own ideas which are much more in depth than mine but in my head we have the legs and passing in the midfield, a rock solid back 5, and pace and directness on the flanks.... An unknown up top.