Sunderland v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just get knocked out Chelsea. The more competitions we are in the worse our season will end.

Don't be so fucking stupid.

So embarrassing. Imagine how many Arsenal will put past us and Liverpool after that.

Never happens like that, we usually perform better against the bigger sides.

Oh well - this is ridiculous...

Borini - fucking what is it with ex Chelsea players scoring against us...?

We need to man up here as we could lose this

Fucking BA HAS BEEN AWFUL - should have left ETO ON...

How can we have such shit strikers continuously - should have been 3-0 at least... Man we need somebody in Jan otherwise this will be a blueprint for the season.

I just want a striker that can score 9/10 in a 1 v 1 with the keeper is that too much too ask?

hell give me a 7\10 and I'll be happy

Never happens like that, we usually perform better against the bigger sides.

Which match are you talking about? 0-0 with united? 2-1 lucky win against City? Who have we played in the league who were on form? Yeah....

Poor conceded goal but it is what it is. I still think Lampard can't play there.

And please don't start with same bullshit all over again like we are going to be trashed by Arsenal and Liverpool. Every game has different plan and IMO, we tend to play better against good opositions.

Unforgivable conceding against such a poor team. No excuse for the lacklustre defending from our double pivot and defence. It's a fair while until Monday but that's not the point. This should have been a confidence builder for that game and we have yet again let ourselves down defensively. Combine that with missed chances up front and we are in a bit of pickle again. Come on Chelsea, lets finish this like we should have in the first 90 minutes.