Sunderland v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why I'm not surprised that both Schurrle and Lampard roofed long distance shots and not a word is said, but when Luiz does the same the posts come?

I saw Lampard's shot go over as well, but as I experience it (remember it), Luiz's shots go over and wide a lot more than those of Lampard.

why I'm not surprised that both Schurrle and Lampard roofed long distance shots and not a word is said, but when Luiz does the same the posts come?

Tbf, Luiz misses way more often then Lampard and Schurrle...

Its annoying regardless who is doing it. Lampard has had his fair share of criticism this season. Luiz deserves it also, he is always out of position and always reckless. He just needs to go now.

Im actually failing to see what Luiz is doing right anymore. Just get rid of him!

Please go drop dead. What has he done wrong so far? u didnt see Cahills "clearance" for instance?

Stupid by Luiz - his confidence is shot...

Jesus fucking christ.

Are people after his head? WAS LUIZ SUPPOSED TO VANISH FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH to not have that guy RUN into him? And had he not that, he would probably be one on one with our keeper.

And where was the midfield!?!?!?!?

My God the ignorance at these forums is just overwhelming..

Tbf, Luiz misses way more often then Lampard and Schurrle...

not a word is said when he doesn't though.

I don't want him to do it, but we clearly have trouble penetrating their defense, we'll see a lot of players shooting from long distance because our AMs can't penetrate and when they do - like Schurrle did a while ago, our striker is outside the box and no one is there to take advantage of it.

Please go drop dead. What has he done wrong so far? u didnt see Cahills "clearance" for instance?

Jesus fucking christ.

Are people after his head? WAS LUIZ SUPPOSED TO VANISH FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH to not have that guy RUN into him? And had he not that, he would probably be one on one with our keeper.

And where was the midfield!?!?!?!?

My God the ignorance at these forums is just overwhelming..

Dude I'm not ignorant - there where players rushing back and their player had lost control of the ball - Luiz DID NOT have to foul him!

Try rewinding the game and watching again (like I have)

Getting a yellow after 25 mins is not great :(