Stoke v Chelsea

Jase

Cahill's mistake as much as Cech's. Announcers of course just can't criticize Cahill... :)

We are playing well, against a poor side. Just need to get our shit together to get the 3 points. Perhaps Terry should've been on Crouch? (that sounds strange:))

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Torres the faster striker couldnt get to Hazards crosses then i doubt Ba would have gotten closer, Torres is slightly better technically so as there is not much point crossing into Stokes box i would rather keep Torres to bring other players into the right areas

It's not about speed, Torres stopped running during the first chance setup by Hazard - HE STOPPED RUNNING!

Those who want Cech pensioned off are knee jerkers.

Not really. We have another keeper on our books who is younger and arguably better (and cheaper if that type of thing matters).

Maybe Cech knows that and it's affecting him, because he's not playing like himself this season.

Would bring Lampard on though. This is his type of game and we actually look like we're missing him.

I know what you mean but defensively we were okay for that. Cech has to take the majority of the blame for that goal.

You're right that in general though, our set piece defending has been shocking recently.

Keeper calls for it and comes out, then defences stop. It's hard to blame them for this one like we did on Wednesday.

Awful decision from Cech to come out but that doesn't mean the defending cannot be criticized. How was Crouch afforded the time to bring the ball down and get his shot away? Our players were man marking, so someone in there lost his man.

Awful decision from Cech to come out but that doesn't mean the defending cannot be criticized. How was Crouch afforded the time to bring the ball down and get his shot away? Our players were man marking, so someone in there lost his man.

Cahill I believe.

But as TOPTB said...

Keeper calls for it and comes out, then defences stop. It's hard to blame them for this one like we did on Wednesday

Definitely not the best or safest match from Cahill... I think he's reached his limit - that's how it works with squad players.

And that is why I have been saying we need a new CB!

Calm down folks ,you can only dominate a game and we have ,just need to be a touch more incisive with our posession and link play another ball drops for them from a corner that is just bad luck I am more irritated we have not created and scored more .