Chelsea v Southampton

Jase

He is.

KDB might be content to ride the bench and lose his national team spot to Mertens, but Schurrle wont.

Have you even seen what Joachim Löw has been saying about Schürrle recently?

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ivanovic needs to be dropped - same mistake as Basel... Azpi is the better RB...

Essien + Lampard in the same team = problems, both too slow now...

We need to change it at H/T again NO TEMPO. Always the same problem...

This is probably the most frustrating Chelsea squad ever ;) promises so much, delivers so little...

Sigh - just seen BA coming on... Calling it now as a bad decision - please let me be wrong... :)

hi chelsea fans - do you guys think when the players all shower together naked in the showers room they get insecure about their manhood and look around to see which one is bigger. probably mikel and essien heve the biggest wang in the team. i will delete this post in a few minutes I want to see how you react to the my post.

hi chelsea fans - do you guys think when the players all sower together naked in the showers room they get insecure about their manhood and look around to see which one is bigger. probably mikel and essien heve the biggest wang in the team. i will delete post in a few minutes I want to see how you react to the my post.

They like it probably.