Chelsea Vs Manchester United

DavidEU

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will commit a suicide lads. Just for the game the FUCKING INTERNET WAS CUT OFF. AND A FEW MINUTES AFTER THE GAME IT CAME BACK AGAIN.... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Nice to see we won. I will be searching for the full game like crazy now.

FUCKING BRILLIANT WEEK!!!...NICE TO SEE THAT WE've SHOVED UP TWO GOALS PAST FERGIE's ARSE!!!...FUCKING FANTASTIC!!! "WE WILL WIN THE TITLE AT BRIDGE" KISS MY ARSE DICKHEAD!!!

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/...elsea_Evra.html

It looks like Manchester United's players are frustrted with the fact that they have lost and that theyare losing the plot.

Edited by warnie_666

FUCKING BRILLIANT WEEK!!!...NICE TO SEE THAT WE've SHOVED UP TWO GOALS PAST FERGIE's ARSE!!!...FUCKING FANTASTIC!!! "WE WILL WIN THE TITLE AT BRIDGE" KISS MY ARSE DICKHEAD!!!

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/...elsea_Evra.html

It looks like Manchester United's players are frustrted with the fact that they have lost and that theyare losing the plot.

morons

A very rare day indeed this season that sees me praise us but at long, long last they did us and themselves proud - could still be too little too late if we both win our remaining games, but at least we won't be letting Utd walk their way to the title. Realistically, seeing as it werent that long ago we were 8 points off, we shouldnt even be where we are, but all credit to the lads for clawing their way into this position.

Essien at long last put in the sort of performance we know he can, Ballack, who's impressed me all season just seems to really come into his own in these big games. Drogba - totally needs to sort out his ego, as if the row over the free kick wasnt bad enough, his behaviour towards Clarke afterwards was a disgrace. Performance-wise though, he looked more committed than he has of late. Great goal line clearances at the end - looks like we've finally found a position for Sheva! Great to see his reaction to it as well. Felt proper gutted for Carvalho, totally unlike him to cock-up so royally but it didnt cost us in the end.

While I'm dishing out praise, it was good to see JT keeping the players out of the refs face - it seemed to be Utd who were losing their discipline today.

Just really pleased to see us play like that - long may it continue. Great stuff.

Edited by misschief

OK and now a simply question

Do you believe Man Who will lost any points in the rest of the season ? They have Hammers at home and then Latics at JJB (I hope Wigan will still play for the points and for the rescue of the league).

And Chelsea have Magpies yet

It's going to be an interesting finish

Edited by milan.cech

Dancing to Madness at the end was quality.

They need to play that more!

Hahaha oh yeah, that was fucking brilliant. I can just imagine the sight it would have been in the background on the post-match bit by Sky.

Most satisfying win since the last time we beat them, at Wembley 11 months ago. Our first half performance was one of our finest, whatever Grant said at half time obviously deflated the players because they came out slow paced and slow witted, but they rallied after the equaliser and Ballack tucked that penalty away with aplomb. All that pressure, league was over if he missed, and he coolly tucks it away. Legend! Still very much in United's hands, but they could well slip up against the Hammers and we just have to make sure we win our last (four) games to turn this season from disappointing to surprisingly amazing.

what a performance, we completely played them off the park, bring on the scousers on wednesday, essien being back will be the key to winning the battle in mid field, ballack was man of the match for me today, world class.

rio was england captain? pfffffff

when he threw his toys out of his pram it was JT calming it down, thats a real captain for you right there

we can do it boys, our form is improving with every game and we are on a roll, lets get behind the boys!

we were awsome today, everyone played well (minus ricci's mistake) ballck is on top form, drogba worked hard, JT did well, joey could have played a bit better, his passing was a bit wayward. ash was teriffic

essien being back in the midfield made a big difference, mikel did well

with our last two results, confidence will be sky high, we can do it, lets get behind the players, forget about slagging grant off for now, lets get behind the team and push on in our last 3 (maybe 4) games

everyone had written us off when jose was sacked, and look at us now, grant isnt the best manager in the world (i do think he will be moved upstairs in the summer) but lets get behind him and the rest of the team

WE CAN DO IT

A very annoyed mate of mine who is a Man United fan said this after I said Ronaldo is a cheat and a diver...

"HA!!! thats typical of you to lash at ronaldo!!! Because he is the best footballer in the world at the moment!!! And he doesnt dive!!!! Every game i hear ppl chat shit that he dives and you see clearly in the game that players take him out and not go for the ball!!! disgraceful!!! cant beleive you said he's a diver!!! drogba falls down for no reason and get a stupid free kick ronaldo gets nothing!!! ronaldo is a winger, is faster, scored more and a better player than drogba will ever be!!!"

can anyone put this down????

need some help???

what incredible game...We played better than MUTD but Carvalio made one very very bog mistake...I coudnt belive in that moment what happend!!!!!!I was furious...After 1-1 we played again better and scored goal from penalty!!!!

Big 3 ponits....I think that we gonna be champions.......

P.S...Did you saw fixing games in Premier ship...man.City-Fulham 2-3 (2-0)...haha....They fixed match:D..sorry for off topic!