Chelsea Vs Manchester United

DavidEU

what incredible game...We played better than MUTD but Carvalio made one very very bog mistake...I coudnt belive in that moment what happend!!!!!!I was furious...After 1-1 we played again better and scored goal from penalty!!!!

Big 3 ponits....I think that we gonna be champions.......

P.S...Did you saw fixing games in Premier ship...man.City-Fulham 2-3 (2-0)...haha....They fixed match:D..sorry for off topic!

what makes you claim this

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A very annoyed mate of mine who is a Man United fan said this after I said Ronaldo is a cheat and a diver...

"HA!!! thats typical of you to lash at ronaldo!!! Because he is the best footballer in the world at the moment!!! And he doesnt dive!!!! Every game i hear ppl chat shit that he dives and you see clearly in the game that players take him out and not go for the ball!!! disgraceful!!! cant beleive you said he's a diver!!! drogba falls down for no reason and get a stupid free kick ronaldo gets nothing!!! ronaldo is a winger, is faster, scored more and a better player than drogba will ever be!!!"

can anyone put this down????

need some help???

I'd just respond with this:

There is no noubt Ronaldo is a quality player, yet in big matches, it is Drogba that totally outshines Ronaldo. Drogba has scored goal after goal in cup final after cup final and has scored some hugely important goals for us this season, such as the winner at Valencia and the double against Arsenal. And yet for all his quality, Ronaldo is hardly seen. Albeit a cameo appearance, all Ronaldo did today was win a few freekicks he wasted. Ashley Cole had him in his pocket whilst Drogba caused first Vidic and Ferdinand, and later Brown and O'Shea problem after problem with his power and pace, and yet when he is clearly man-handled in the area he is awarded nought - in comparison to Ronaldo who falls over his own boot and blames it on Ashley Cole when the latter is yards away, before spurning a good chance. Like I say, Ronaldo is a very good player, but his contribution in big matches is very much limited to a dribble or two before being tackled.

I think thats now ten games against us that Ronaldo has played in and he is yet to shine. Think back to the Cup Final last season, He was totally invisible.

I pissed myself laughing at Fergie yesterday, Never seen him so red faced with anger. Whinging like fuck about the penalty when he knows full fucking well that, if the tables had been turned he'd have been claiming it. The wheels have come off United's wagon the last few weeks, he knows it and, at present, he seems to be unable to do anything about it. Its ridiculous really as they have been light years ahead of us this season in terms of confidence, flair, etc but all credit to our players who, to a man, yesterday were outstanding.

Utd, lost the plot yesterday, Ferdinand kicking a lady steward, the team ending out fighting with groundstaff, whining about decision's. Let me tell you, If Barca score on Tuesday then they are out, They just wont come back from it. The Happy Hammers as well have been pony recently but always seem to do something against Man Ure.

You never know, you just never know :smiliecap1:

What a game!!!.Quality atmosphere as well,despite being asked to sit down many times,which we ignored.

Nice gesture from the lads to dedicate Ballack's goal to Lampard's mother.The up's and down's of the past week will surely bring the team more together and make us stronger.

The fans were second to none.Even the West Stand contributed to the deafning atmosphere :o .

Good old Suggsy-chels thru and thru.

Fucking rocking yesterday, best day for ages. Ballack - well!! Deutscheland super alles.

Shevchenko clearing off the line might prove to be oh so decisive of the bigger picture, but if not we'll have to blame the Villa, Yids , Everton draws.

Fantastic to beat those Reds , and oh how they chucked their toys out the pram. Fergie is clue less as well, playing an unfit rooney and leaving Tevez and the bullnecked ponce on the bench.

For everyone who was at the match yesterday enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QOfgoD8hnI

best atmosphere of the season

indeed blue_army.This fella behind me in the MHL asked me to sit down at the start of the game.I replied that i was'nt going to sit down,and if he wants to sit down,he should of stayed at home watching the game.

Btw,i'm in the MHU for the Liverpool game on Wednesday.What's the stewards attitudes like with regards to standing up?.because i don't intend on sitting down for that one either.

I just saw the match and seeing the last 5 minutes I thought "This team just doesn't know when to lose" ... I had shivers seeing the second goal and 2 balls saved off the line - that's what you call positioning ! Thanks Ashley Cole and Andriy Shevchenko, you two might've won us the league. You certainly won us the pride.

And full marks to John Terry for rallying his troops. He pushed players away and calmed Ferdinand and Drogba down.

But I must say, as much as I like Drogba (the Drogba from last season, who oozed with confidence), he just isn't the same this season. His attitude towards Clarke was sickening and his argument with Ballack was dumb (but he did take a good free-kick :P)... And the way he just seems to be whining too much instead of playing. Get a grip Drogs ! I don't want you to leave but if you continue like that there may not be another choice.

Edited by manpe

indeed blue_army.This fella behind me in the MHL asked me to sit down at the start of the game.I replied that i was'nt going to sit down,and if he wants to sit down,he should of stayed at home watching the game.

Btw,i'm in the MHU for the Liverpool game on Wednesday.What's the stewards attitudes like with regards to standing up?.because i don't intend on sitting down for that one either.

Depends where you are , certain sections the stewards are nobs a couple came over yeterday and told me i couldnt put my flag up as it was over a light, our steward from gate 17 steve ( top bloke) came over and told them it has been there all season and its staying there and that they dont need the lights on its sunny, they all went off with a strop then. If youre in 17 bit will be fine as steve dont care as long as youre supporting the lads he is proper chels

Cheers girls :tophat: .They could of sworn in 500 stewards yesterday,we still would of stood up.Afterall,it is called a stand :thumbsup:

WE WANT OUR TERRACE BACK,WE WANT OUR TERRACE BACK!!!. :drunk: .

Good old Suggsy-chels thru and thru.

Fucking rocking yesterday, best day for ages. Ballack - well!! Deutscheland super alles.

Shevchenko clearing off the line might prove to be oh so decisive of the bigger picture, but if not we'll have to blame the Villa, Yids , Everton draws.

Fantastic to beat those Reds , and oh how they chucked their toys out the pram. Fergie is clue less as well, playing an unfit rooney and leaving Tevez and the bullnecked ponce on the bench.

The arrogance of Old Purplenose is sickening. How can he even dare to field what was effectively a second-string side away to a side that don't accept failure? He got what he deserved for resting Ronaldo and Tevez, but they way we played yesterday meant those pair would have been able to change nothing at all.

Really proud of the boys.

The arrogance of Old Purplenose is sickening. How can he even dare to field what was effectively a second-string side away to a side that don't accept failure? He got what he deserved for resting Ronaldo and Tevez, but they way we played yesterday meant those pair would have been able to change nothing at all.

Really proud of the boys.

He probably was confident in every player, trying to rest key players for barcelona. Good for us that his confidence didn't pay up :P Now I hope Barca kick them out and they lose the league. It would be oh so fun !