Chelsea Vs Manchester United

DavidEU

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great result! Nice to see Sheva clear off the line at the end there too :)

I know!Hehehehe nice to see him back!!

Wooooo.Loosing on goal diff would annoy me..grr Wigan lol but meh for now muhaha so much for 'we'll take your home record and win the tittle at the bridge'

Great performance. I thought Essien was absolutely brilliant today in the absence of lamps and it seemed as tho lampard wasnt missed really. Man Utd were shit, they didnt do a god damn thing in the first half and we rightly went in at half time 1-0 up at least. In the second half it was only the mistake from ricky which made them even look like scoring. I thought we had fucked it after that, we looked deflated but thanks to mr carrick we got the chance to win the game and was there any doubt Ballack would score? NEIN! Hes probably the best pen taker ive ever seen, hes never even nearly not scored. he dont fuck about from 12 yards thats for sure. Those 2 clearences off the line from Cole and Sheva too lol, scary shit but we did it. Possibly 4 Massive games left, absolutely huge! Roll on weds. CAN'T WAIT!

oh and i think Rooney's injured himself so he might not even play their last games.

Edited by OllieCFC

Great game of football that, a fantastic goal by Ballack from a brilliant piece of play by Drogba. Huge mistake to let Rooney in, Ferriera really should of taken time on that free kick instead of rushing it.

Last 7 mins were horrible, some very nervy moments and two vital goal line clearances from sheva and ash.

All we can do now is win our last two games and hope man utd slip up, bring on the scum wednesday.

C'mon Chels