Swindon v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KDB wont be Any good without confidence of coach. Playing him at swindon and bench him in Pl or not even that, don't know whatbto expect really? loan perhaps? Lack of playtime at his age is also devastating. Mata has more experience to cope with situations like that.

He's just having a bad game like many of our players... stop looking for excuses.

The funny thing is, the people who want De Bruyne to start every game are the ones who make up all the excuses in the book for him when he's not been so good, yet they're so easy to judge the likes of Schurrle saying he's not good enough and that KDB should be playing instead...

I have nothing against KDB, i like him! it's just some people here act like he's the second coming, and if he's having a bad game it's not his fault, it's the managers... :lol:

Mata for Schurrle. Torres for Eto.

Have you not seen Mata on that first goal ?

I saw him missing a goal, was there anything else to see (in the first goal I mean)?

The previous attempt - that Torres pathetically missed - was a good assist by Mata as well as a couple other good passes. Mixed with giving the ball away, lazy defending, clueless marking, I'd bet parts of my body if what he's done so far convinced Mourinho he should play, but maybe you guys are right...

He's just having a bad game like many of our players... stop looking for excuses.

The funny thing is the people who want De Bruyne to start every game make up all the excuses in the book for him when he's not been so good, yet they're so easy to judge the likes of Schurrle saying he's not good enough and that KDB should be playing instead...

I have nothing against KDB, i like him! it's just some people here act like he's the second coming, and if he's having a bad game it's not his fault, it's the managers... :lol:

Wow, you're a level headed chap - agree with you mate.

The game is entertaining, Torres with a goal and assist(?). Really hoping that Azpilicueta will have a better game next half, really fancy him at the RB position. KDB has been transparent, let's see if he can find his rythm against a League One side.

The funny thing is, the people who want De Bruyne to start every game are the ones who make up all the excuses in the book for him when he's not been so good, yet they're so easy to judge the likes of Schurrle saying he's not good enough and that KDB should be playing instead...

I agree. I'm so disappointed :(

I want him to blossom in the team so much and when he finally has a chance to put a question in Mourinho's head he just plays terribly.

If he doesn't find motivation to play an official match and have a good performance as a ticket into the main team, then I don't know what else is to be expected from a professional player...